No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-flat/matte black. I dislike completely flat black paint jobs. It just looks unfinished in my mine. A matte finish still stays away from the shiny, glossy finish, yet has just enough sheen so it doesn't look like flat primer. Maybe if the flat paint is done correctly, but from what I've seen, I don't like it. My opinion, but your car, so of course do as you wish

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Well.. The replacement hood showed up, but, it's far worse than the first one was. The second one had 6 dents and even included a big patch of rust bubbles So I'm sucking it up and fixing the first one as it won't be hard at all. Already have the dent almost fixed. A little more massaging and such left to go. I'll probably have to give it a very very light skimming of filler to get it 100% clean looking. I really shouldn't be having to do this.. sick of dealing with idiotic sellers this month.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Here's what the nose looked like before I started working on it.

Mnnn Freshy fresh

Comment

The new 3rd brake light arrived

Comment

I like that
            sigpic

Comment

It's alive!! We'll only the ass is.. Still more wiring to go. Testing some of the new wiring out.

Comment

Test fitting the CS type I BG rear bar with the crappy Probe/Mx6 brackets that I picked up for it.

Comment

New black housing tails came in. Much better than the scratched up half ass night shaded fail job on the old ones.

Comment

me likey!
                    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

They had some fitment issues out of the box. The bottom studs are inset about a 1/4" too far. Fixed with a few washers and a wee bit of dremel work. Much better :D Gonna look good with the sedan black housing headlights and a new paint job!

Comment

looking good man!
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                          looking good man!
                          Thanks! I've got a long way to go though Still awaiting a butt load of parts to show up and a bunch more to order. Noticed this morning that my rear control arms need replacing.. Passenger side is bent. Might end up going with the adjustable Megans unless I find something better. Definitely gonna order AWR's trailing links when I get around to it. By the time I'm done, this sucker is gonna be renewed beyond what the EGT was I really don't want to spend too much on the rear suspension due to the fact I'll be going AWD eventually..

Comment

Dude im lovin this build very clean wrk
                            sigpic

Comment

Black sedan headlights w/ 6000k hi/low HID's. Can also see whats left to do with the nose of the hood where the nasty damage was. Not much left to go before that dent is gone. Already 1000x better than it was.

Comment

Discovered that my wheel bearings went bad even with the car on the ground and axle stubs in place.... WTF?? Anyways, can't wait to see all of this nast go away and be all fresh and new Here's the current state of the spindles/calipers/hub.. Mind you the calipers were painted with a heavy layer of grease in place beforehand..

Comment

Working...
                                X