No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is this 20 year old pos doing in here?? LOL Still unsure where I intend to place the main block.

Not much left to go before I can fully clean and prep for paint. Still need to remove the cowl cover, wipers, wiper motor, ect..

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Before starting the clean up job ^ >

Taking a break from washing. Coming along nicely! Too bad I'm not keeping it this color because the paint isn't all that bad in the bay. Minor discolorations here and there from oil and grease sitting over time. Will look tons better once I'm done painting it.

Comment

Put on a couple coats of primer before I hit the sack..

Comment

Good work!
          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
          "Who Dey"

Comment

Plenty more work to go! Checking it out and cleaning up. Turned out very nice! Mnnn clean

Comment

I think I may just paint the rest of the car to match :x I like it a lot..

Comment

The Ksports look so tiny.. Getting everything ready to go for the rejoining of the lower suspension and subframe. The spindles I picked up from Ian should be here tomorrow, but, I still need to go and get the new bearings/hubs pressed before I can do all that. I have a bunch of stuff to do that's not car related, so there won't be much going on for the rest of the week.

Comment

Subframe and rack back in. Yes I know the steering column boot is still dirty. I'll get to that later.. lol

Comment

Found these while digging around. They are a direct replacement for the P5 front swaybar end links and are a hell of a lot more beefier than the dinky OEMs'.

For anyone that's interested the part number is > MEVOTECH MK80258

Last edited by jinx; 08-01-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Nice find, I might direct that to my brother.
                      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                      "Who Dey"

Comment

Working on a better solution to the passenger side BG/BP mount. This is the base of the new mount bracket.

Comment

Good to know that my "BG" stainless brake lines will fit no problem. Still have to do my spindles before they can go back on.

Comment

The wifey went and bought me a shop press today Sooo... I got some **** done!

Comment

Now that's a wife I wouldn't mind having. Hahaha.

HTC Droid DNA

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X