Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Reworking the bumper brace for intercooler clearance

Still quite a bit more to remove near the inlet/outlet.

Comment

Got the bumper brace cut to where everything fits. Temp blue coupler shown for reference/contrast. Gotta love it when everything is working out and coming together nicely!

Gonna be a really clean install by the time I'm done

Comment

Everything is fitting together very well! What intercooler??? Can barely see the sucker

Comment

Sleeper status! Looks great! Hope the rest of the build goes as smoothly as this.

Comment

Looking sharp! Quick question, how did you mount the fans to the rad?

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by irishkev90 View Post
                Sleeper status! Looks great! Hope the rest of the build goes as smoothly as this.
                Most of the bull**** is over with and out of the way now.. A paint job will be the very last of the serious bull**** to get done. Sleeper status? Nah.. I'm not trying to hide anything.

Originally posted by RobMinhas View Post
                Looking sharp! Quick question, how did you mount the fans to the rad?

Keep up the good work!
                Nothing special, just two fan mounting kits.

Comment

Expect updates soon! Still waiting for my manifold to be finished.. Kiko had some work ahead of my manifold and should have it done in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my Android tablet using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Small update.. this was earlier and it's finally going to be finished!

Comment

That looks evil!
                      Engine
                      Trans
                      Power

Comment

super Fin fancy!!! thats design & thought put to good use!!!
                        subbed for final welded pics
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

looks sick. make sure you have good mounts so it doesnt take any stress. You will have the nicest bp 3rd gen around once your build is done. have you thought about the drain line yet?

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                          2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                          Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Can't wait to have it back :D It'll be clean, but far from the nicest 3rd gen imo.. and are they ever truly done? hehe. Oil drain will have to wait until the manifold and turbo are actually bolted up to the block.. I'm thinking though its going to get a high temp fiberglass silicone coated sleeve no matter what. Need to try and keep the oil as cool as possible now that my new turbo is not water cooled.

Comment

nicest bp 3rd gen

I get to be #1 until the day you start yours lol

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                              2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                              Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

wait..... why isnt' the new turbo watercooled???
                                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                                X