Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnorion
    That's about what the MSP's get with 6 psi
    Just to get us back on topic. My friend Nate has an 03.5 MSP, his stock dyno was pretty impressive. I can't remember the torque number but he was putting down 160whp at 6psi. Now at 12psi he is making 203whp and 198lbs torque with intake and catback exhaust. And he could probalby run 14 safely considering his air/fuel ratios.

Comment

Thing about T3/T4 setups is spool time. . . I'd rather have a T25 or VJ20 etc etc, smaller, but spools up quicker, screw top end, gimmie full boost at 3000 rpms or so

Comment

^^Very true. One of the other turbos I thought about was the Gt28r. Spools at around 1900rpms and still creates good power.

Comment

This is one of those projects whose primary justification is the custom, one off uniqueness. If that's enough and you have deep pockets, go right ahead.
          Personally, I think that's a dumb reason to do anything. When you can't beat single turbos on a regular basis, take comfort in the fact that you'll still be unique.

Comment

i wonder what kind of numbers a sequential t28 to t3/t4 setup would yield

Comment

Working...
            X