No announcement yet.

1.6l turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the same kit i bought and proto2k is right nothing fit right... the only thing that was a perfect bolt on was the manifold everything else hadto be custom made.. and in that turbo system there is no place for the o2 sensors... so buyers beware... lol... i would recommend to anyone not to get that kit unless your looking to spend more then what your paying for it....
    Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

lol well its that kit or no kit for the 1.6 litre, besides wagner, which isnt doing a full kit yet for the 1.6, as with any kit expect some custom work.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

well thanks for the info, so if i can get them to sell me just the manifold and i custom do the rest it would be cheaper, and exactly what i wanted to do anyways?

Comment

Mark

I love the way that the lip looks. how much did it cost to get that done? I am seriously thinking about doing that.

2000 White Protege LX
          Sumitomo 195/60HR14
          2 x Polk DB570 (5"x7")
          Kenwood KDC-MP522 Head Unit
          Kenwood KAC-7251 (800 W) Amp
          Audiobahn AWC10T x 2 Subs
          Kenwood Music Keg
          Black Widow Keyless Entry
          Intake- Custom SRI
          Clear Corner Lights
          APC Clear Tail Lights

Comment

thank you brad, a local guy did it, he is a friend of mine and they sponsor me, it was really cheap for me i dont know what a place around you would charge you, but the lip itself without any labor to fit it is only like 75 bucks. if you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Comment

i doubt that thats accurate 90-02 turbo kit, might be fore 99+ proteges, but they dont specify which engine. grr i hate inaccurate info!

ah nevermind it says the engine code. and size
              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
              Beige 1994 Protege DX
              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Wagner sells the manifold and downpipe for $500...it would be fore a T-25 off a DSM which are a dime a dozen..I think you could peice together a quality kit for about $1200 more with used parts(especially the turbo itself)...one of the mods on Protegeclub,ROddimus Prime(aka Turbomattyp) is in regular contact with Andy

Comment

and he's posted the ingredients of a supercharger kit
                  My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                  JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                  AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

well can someone get me in contact with mattyp? cause i really need to talk to andy ... he never talks to me ....

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                      well can someone get me in contact with mattyp? cause i really need to talk to andy ... he never talks to me ....
                      he's Roddimus prime on protegeclub.com...aren't you egistered there too??

Comment

yup ... i guess ill talk to him when i get 500 bucks heh than you btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
                          Now I realize that Andy's products are high quality. But there is no way in hell I would give somebody my business when the steps required to give him my money were going through people I don't even know. I would not be able to trust him to do work on fabricating the manifold which is timely.

Comment

i just want my manifold why cant people just make parts for our cars, its not like they suck, and there is obviously a market for it i just dont get it, and yeah my experience with andy is piss poor but as of right now mmusa hasnt responded to me either.I am waiting to see what they say about just selling me the manifold and downpipe then we will see what is up ...

Comment

Alright. it's either too early or i'm too drunk to understand. If i were to get a turbo kit for my 1.6 . You guys advise me not to get the kit from Turbo-Kits.com? I emailed Wagnermotorsports awhile back and i got a price qoute for a full turbo kit for around... now i forgot.. and now i must have deleted the email.. damn it. anyways. I wanted to go with the turbo-kits.com kit becuase it's around my price range and it gives me more money to get other things i need.
                              sigpic
                              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

If I remember right Wagner's intercooled kit was around $4000. And he needed my car to design the FMIC with since he hasn't made one before.

Comment

Working...
                                X