No announcement yet.

Interior Painting Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, you are far braver than I, if my car ever looked like that I'd cry...................never seen a completely stripped interior before, be sure to post pics when (if.... ) it ever gets all put back together
    02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

I have got most of it back in by now. Now I am just waiting for the shop to finish custom fitting my leather seats.

Comment

you got the whole interior out ... don't stop there ... drop that pesky 1.6 and get a BP 1.8 up in thare...
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I wish I could afford a new motor.

Comment

in that first pic, i think i was still upside down in the pro removing the dash, LOL

and no, i dont drive no stinking ford
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

so when you gonna have pics?...
              Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Saturday. Once the seats go in I will take plenty of pictures. This week I have no door panels or seats for the most part. So pictures wouldn't make it look too good.

Comment

perhaps some show pictures, as team own3d hopefully takes its second sweep, hehe.

1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Team Own3d will rule all in TN.

Comment

Well a little update for you. The seats are done and the door panels are back in. Now all I have left is to pick up the headrests tomorrow at the shop and put the b pillars back in. And some touch up work. I will get some pics tomorrow when there is better lighting.

Comment

Click here for pictures of my almost done interior.

Comment

looking good. I like those seats.
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

<<---- soooooo jealous!!!!

if your car goes missing... i'm sorry in advance.

what kind of paint did you use to paint the whole dash?
                            I wanna do the same but in Gunmetal and sunlight silver

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                            RB springs
                            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                            MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

I used Plastikote vinyl paint. Make sure you get the paint that has the flex built in, it makes it a bit easier. And if you plan on taking out the dash make sure you set aside an entire weekend.

Comment

well, since my apartment doesn't have a garage and it's almost winter here, i won't be able to do anything.
                                how much did the paint cost?

I was actually also wondering the feasibility of replacing all the vinyl in my car with fiberglass (best bud is a master of fiberglass).. but i'm wondering the legality and safety of doing that.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                                RB springs
                                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X