No announcement yet.

Interior Painting Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cost of paint for everything, and I mean everything, came out to be around $200 or so.

Comment

nice..
      did you, by any chance, make a 'how to...' on ripping out the guts of the car, did you?

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
        nice..
        did you, by any chance, make a 'how to...' on ripping out the guts of the car, did you?
        you mean did i? lol

for the dash anyway..

ill tell you right now, its not worth the effort.....the A/C duct is connected backwards into the entire dash, so if you dont want functional AC its not worth it.....you COULD replace the tubing after the fact, but its near impossible to remove the dash without destroying the AC ductrs.
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I could tell you how to do the door panels, but the dash is 96GrandAmAED's area. Thank god I was too busy painting the thousand random pieces that came out of the car.

Comment

yeah. maybe 'guts' was too vague.. just the dash.. that's too complex? would an auto body place know how?
            i just REALLY want everything to be silver 'n gunmetal... i hate the gross vinyl that's in there...

and yes.. a door panel 'how to' would rock.

RB springs
            Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

I would think a body shop could do it. But it will be difficult to find one that is willing to do it. Many shops don't want to deal with it.

Comment

hehehe. my city is a bunch of money hungry hoors, for lack of a better term.
                my cousin's shop will probably do it, then... they're really nice and looooove money.. luckily, i have alot of that sometimes.. sometimes = rarely but it goes into the car

RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:

Comment

Working...
                X