No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of this new altezza from APC shown in corksprot weebsite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i can paint the body the same color as my car, I'm game...
    "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
    2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

C'mon Negatize
      you know that it will look good in your car
      I would buy them once they come out with them
      they are still in production
      I think that it will look good,
      a totally different style than all the previous ones

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

CRV.... Sold....sniff, sniff

Comment

I believe the 3D series tailights are not in production for the Protege sedan. P5, yes, but they didn't get enough requests for the sedans.

Comment

At least there won't be any worries about them leaking.
          2003.5 Classic Red Protege 5
          TEAM-MA

Comment

well, i just took a look at the website
            and corksport estimates the time of completion and getting ready for sale will be by the end of the year
            hmmmm, that could be my christmas present?huh?

Mods :

Racing Beats Springs...Racing beat Exhast (catback)...Boston Accoustics...50% tint all over ...Piaa superwhite fog lights...blue neon under seats... mesh grill (looks good, see for your self)...6cd OEM changer...blue engine loom in engine...clear corner turn signals...Kenwood amp(600W)

My car gallery

My car in silver

Comment

I like the carbon fiber APC's, but would never buy them.
              2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
              KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
              Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
              Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by Doodsmack
                I believe the 3D series tailights are not in production for the Protege sedan. P5, yes, but they didn't get enough requests for the sedans.
                You are right, they made a prototype for the sedan, and put it on one car, but aren't coming out with it for the sedan. It will only be available for the P5. That is what they told me when I inquired about them.
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

so what are you saying is that
                  the tailights i have the link for at the begining of the
                  thread will NOT be in production for the sedan?

then, why do they have it up there?

Mods :

My car gallery

My car in silver

Comment

I will be the first to buy theml..whenever they do come out... if they come out. i think they are sweet. depending on what they look like... i might just get them painted body colorl... I already have the carbon fiber taillights.. i like them but would rather them be black

Comment

Originally posted by pro00
                      so what are you saying is that
                      the tailights i have the link for at the begining of the
                      thread will NOT be in production for the sedan?

then, why do they have it up there?
                      Hey, I am just telling you what they told me, because I really wanted those and I wanted to black out the headlights, to accompany it, but unless they changed their mind, they ain't gonna be available. I will get in touch with them when I get home from work today and I will see what's new with them..
                      2000 DX, Blue
                      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

cool man, i just making sure i understood you
                        thats all

Mods :

My car gallery

My car in silver

Comment

Figured I would revive this thread. Friday night I saw a new Civic Si with those same taillights. It was black and they had the area around the actual light painted black to match the car. I must say it looked great. I just wish I had my camera then so I could show you just how good it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
                            im still a fan of whats under your top :D
                            Let's try to be a bit more respectful...please.
                            "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                            -93 MR2, 129 ES
                            ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                            Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Hey guys just to do a follow-up on these....I wrote an email to APC about these and here is there response....

Thank you for your request. We are glad to see that you like the look of the
                              "APC Eurotail". As you could imagine, we do get allot of requests for these
                              lights, and we have to be selective on which models we choose. It is very
                              costly to design and produce these types of parts and we rely on market
                              demand to help direct us on which models are considered to be made. As of
                              right now, your application is not scheduled to be made and your request is
                              noted. I would suggest for you to check back periodically to see if have
                              made any additions, which might include a vehicle you are interested in, to
                              the APC product listing.
                              2000 DX, Blue

Comment

Well aint that bitch~

Comment

Working...
                                X