• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NegatiZE
    You know you want them:
    can you spot them here?

Comment

hrrm and they only ship those ones on EBay to the US I need ones with KMs/hr on tehm.
      Visit My Garage

Comment

would you buy them if they shipped to Canada or you strictly want KM/hr?

Comment

er I would liek to at least have ti be the predominate looking part.

and how do I get me a set of those rings.
          Visit My Garage

Comment

I think it would be very difficult (if not impossible) to get the gauges in KM/hr. As for the rings, you need to contact DaveB - DKBODDE@AOL.COM

Comment

I bet if you contact Dave and get enough interest going he would work something out for you.

Comment

I emailed him but as of yet have recieved no response.
                Visit My Garage

Comment

I emailed him too - no response.

Comment

Thats odd, it just doesn't sound like DaveB. He must be real busy or out of town or something.

Comment

That's my third email already. I tried to contact him a few months ago - same thing. I wonder why...
                      And I've asked him in his thread a few times if he would consider manufacturing the rings for 2nd gens, but he was just ignoring my questions.

Comment

and I want them for the 3rd gen, no response either.
                        Visit My Garage

Comment

Is there any actually easy way to install these things, or do you just have to take stuff apart until you can make it work? Oh, and does anyone know where I can get a shop manual for the 3rd gen? I looked at stores locally but nobody has it.

Comment

you have to take apart your instrument panel. I'm not too sure about the 3rd gens, but in my case I just slid the gauges in place - I didn't even have to cut a line. I was really careful with the needles and voila!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                              you have to take apart your instrument panel. I'm not too sure about the 3rd gens, but in my case I just slid the gauges in place - I didn't even have to cut a line. I was really careful with the needles and voila!
                              That's bascially what you do for the 3rd gens too. I have a how-to posted in the how to section.
                              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

didn't you cut your gauge faces though?

Comment

Working...
                                X