X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want some
    LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
    Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
    WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
    Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified

Comment

ding ding sign me up.
      What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

Don't mean to be too disappointing but I seriously doubt anything will come of this. It's been nearly two years with no interest, and I know at least two of us on the original list no longer own a Protege. Who knows how many others have lost interest or spent their money or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          Don't mean to be too disappointing but I seriously doubt anything will come of this. It's been nearly two years with no interest, and I know at least two of us on the original list no longer own a Protege. Who knows how many others have lost interest or spent their money or whatever.
          I believe they now have them. I just saw a post on Msprotege.com about them.
          2003 Mazda Protege LX 5sp- 16.63@82mph
          2003 Mazda Protege LX-T 5 sp- ??.??@??? mph.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Boostdprotegelx
              I believe they now have them. I just saw a post on Msprotege.com about them.
              yeah, Link us up!!

Comment

The ones you saw were custom made, as are all that have popped up on there. I wish somebody would make some because that is the only way I will get HID's again.

Comment

I'm in on this too. whatever 03 protege, black housing, dual projectors.
                  2003 Mazda Protege LX 5sp- 16.63@82mph
                  2003 Mazda Protege LX-T 5 sp- ??.??@??? mph.

Comment

I'm in 99 black dual w/halos

Comment

anyone have any news?

Comment

The news is Don't hold your breath for this one.
                        c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

Originally posted by Witchdoktor
                          our best chance for projectors is for everyone to fill THIS out
                          sign me up too
                          this is what i had to say on the questiare
                          "the mazda protege is a great car and has a large following of people that love thier cars and only buy protege some have as many as 6 proteges from all years and compines are missing a large part of the sportcompact market not making after market parts for these cars
                          thank you for your time"
                          02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

I would love to get a set of projectors for my pro. count me in on what everhelp you need in hasseling these people to make them. we should all email them 10 time a day, untill they do it!

Comment

count me in too

Comment

As long as these headlights wont have that stupid clip, count me in.

k2-p5-Black-dual

Comment

Working...
                                X