Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in as well, ive been searching like mad for a pair of black housing projectors. ill spend 200-300 for them, maybe more.

Comment

Hi some advice please.... I got a 323 YOM 2000 with plastic headlight- can I use bulbs that are rating as 100W on them ? Will it melt the pasticetc...

YES count me in for the Projectors........depending on price bt wull try

Comment

Projectors installed!!

Scratch me of of the list..... I'm #121...

TSX Projectors... I will share more info later, but lets just say it is sweet!

For more pics, check here:
        You just made my idea for rims on my CX-7 a little more solid! My idea was to have black rims and instead of the 'ever so popular' chrome lip, I would have the lip painted a dark cherry red. Your setup is sweet! I need to paint condenser and everything behind grill black, that looks really good.

post 1375

Comment

more parts please!

they do look sweeet!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They Look So Dam Cool. Im In New Zealand And Cant Find Anything Like This For My 01 Sp20 (protege 3) Tail Lights Are Just Coming Onto The Market Now.

Comment

i am always looking for parts.

I would buy a set i hate my lights.

Comment

hey I am in 100% on projectors i will buy them first thing, as soon as they come out.

Comment

I saw something like this on EBAY

Comment

id get some

Comment

anyone hear anything about some being made?

Comment

I need some black lights front and back to go with my black rims... count me in, and if anyone has news about some LMK

Comment

Originally posted by c0okiecrisps View Post
                          As long as these headlights wont have that stupid clip, count me in.

k2-p5-Black-dual
                          Amen to that. Those clips are a pain in the ass- I threw mine out cuz I was too frustrated gettin em back in place...

Count me in on Black w/ halos for my 00 DX also.. it'd be nice if something actually came of this.

Comment

Has anyone heard any information on the projectors?

Comment

i'm down for some black projectors for an '02 p5.

Comment

Why is this thread still open? Not anymore.
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X