Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you

Comment

Wow that looks hot!! Looks better than what I imagined in my head....umm maybe I'm next. lol
      Da SR20 Beast

Comment

lol and you gave me the idea lets see whay you do

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
          lol and you gave me the idea lets see whay you do
          Do you have any front shots?
          Da SR20 Beast

Comment

Hey Drakkon where did you get the front lip? and what was the price for it? thinking of doin the same mod to our pro.
            And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

ebay its was like 50 bucks plus shipping ... the only shots i have are on my cardomain page and in this forum.

i will try and take some this week for you though

Comment

Update .... rear lip and tailights are in i will take pics soon, next poject is a subaru wrx hood scoop, the one before they changed the headlights because its smaller.
                And the wrx spoiler, not the sti one ...

like these
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Drackonn; 06-25-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Very nice WRX. I have always loved those cars.

Comment

i love the wrx im thinking of getting one next ... its not for a while though , i saw one with a lip kit on the way to a party a few nights ago and it gave me the idea to use the scoop and spoiler ... we are starting the grill and molding the lip in now at the same time. At this rate ill never start my turbo project

Comment

I just took a hit to my front end. Was parked and a guy in an escalade backed into my pro!!! Wow, am I sad. I guess it will end up in a new hood and new paint on the bumper at least, and maybe a new grill!
                      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

how bad was the dmg? my car has been in an accident, the hood needs paint, it just got a cheap overspray job and looks like crap, and the front bumper doesnt match the rest of my car, but the lip on it does.

That is why im doing the hood scoop and grill and molding the lip in, since the stuff needs the be painted anyways

Comment

Check out the thread: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...294#post104294
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

that sucks, at least its all gonna get paid for ...

Comment

Did you mentioned what year was the type-R lip?

I'm looking to do some thing like yours. It looks amazing! Even taught i'm not a fan of eyelid yours look sick!

Good job!

Comment

I just found it by reviwing the post it's a 98-01 lip

Comment

Working...
                                X