No announcement yet.

custom 99-00 front lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you will probably have to find like 10 or 15 people who want them i will talk to the shop and let you know tomorrow.

also goldpro do you live in fl? i think my next big project is going to be to turbo the pro, im not looking for a ridiculous hp gain or anything its actually mainly for the intercooler and the sound i know i could buy a fake intercooler and a gay fake ass sound thing but thats about as rice as you can possibly get and i want the real thing but i dont know too much so if you could hook me up with some info like parts needed, where to get em and estimated cost it would be great ... thanks anyone and everyone for helping out
    Last edited by Drackonn; 06-05-2004, 01:07 AM.

Comment

GB My eyelids im putting up in for sale section 15 people i will post pics they will be shipped to you primered not painted ...

Comment

yeah my turbo on my auto is running great...i have no porblems with it...
        Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

Originally posted by protege00dogg
          yeah my turbo on my auto is running great...i have no porblems with it...
          you never really told us much about your turbo, the pics sucked that you had, take some close up's of the engine bay, the ones you had were all from like 20 feet away.
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i will be taking pictures today i am finishing cleaning it up and then i will take them.. the turbo cost me @$1800
            Sexy Turbo Charged 2000 LX

Comment

what turbo is iot, whats the trim??? where does it spool, general stuff, ya know.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ya i wanna know a lot before i try this ... my car is my only car and is daily driven so i cant be blowin **** up

Comment

Here ya go guys more defined pics so you can actually see it
                  Attached Files

Comment

Damn it looks sweet man that front lip looks real good those eyelids are to freaking sweet as well. Cant wait to get the eye lids.
                    And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

you know if you can have someone to make a mold out of that lip you can make quite a bit money selling fiberglass copies of that lip!

even *I* may consider one if the price is right

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

start a group buy for it ... im pretty sure protokoncepts will do it as long as you can get 15 people to do it i will let you know a price if you are serious

Comment

Any word on the eyelids!!! I really want a set for our pro.

Comment

look in the for sale section there is a post started about getting 15 people for the eyelids

Comment

ablanco, you are already on the list in that thread, here's the link
                              My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                              JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                              AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Sorry guys its just that i would like to hurry up the process!

Comment

Working...
                                X