No announcement yet.

2003.5 MSP Spoiler Install Concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMMMMMMM dunno if i like it or not, got any distant pics of it???
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

my god ben its the same as the silver msps!

I like mine too
      Sagaris

Comment

haha thanks for that tidbit of info captain obvious

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
        www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

your still a dick. get over it.
          Sagaris

Comment

How much did that run you and where did you get it? Gotta part number? So how did you figure out where to drill the hoels for the nipples? Oh, and maybe a dumb question but why do I have a gay looking protege badge and yours looks cool.
            Last edited by redcivic; 06-25-2004, 05:13 PM.
            2005 Velocity Red RX8 GT 6 Speed
            My second 88' CRX HF Hybrid , gutted, mildly Built B16A + many extras.

Comment

They changed the badges from the 00 years. Mines square and the newer ones are the words. Im sure you can go out and buy a newer one. Should just snap right in.

The MSP spoiler can be bought at a MazdaSpeed dealership. Mine was around $300.00 (rounding up)
              The spoiler comes with a paper guide that you lay on your trunk, it shows where to drill the holes.
              Sagaris

Comment

Thanks man. Are the protege badges glued on or do they snal through holes? can i use the old fishing line trick?

PS:

The spoiler looks tight.
                2005 Velocity Red RX8 GT 6 Speed
                My second 88' CRX HF Hybrid , gutted, mildly Built B16A + many extras.

Comment

for the badges you'll have to push them out through the trunk, there are 2 pins in each piece that hold it in place. The spoiler part # is 0000-89-C32. You can order that spoiler online through www.spoilerdepot.com for 239 unpainted or 359 painted any factory color from 1999 on. I only paid 233 for mine painted, because i ordered it from Mazda direct (same as the dealerships do). My spoiler didn't come with any template for drilling, so I made my own, then made sure to put silicone around the nipple.

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

They didnt send you a template? Thats odd.
                    Sagaris

Comment

I don't believe that spoiler is considered an accessory like the MP3 spoiler is. I think for right now Mazda keeps stock on hand for body shops and repairs, as when I bought it that it was only available in the 4 colors that the Mazdaspeed came in. Don't quote me on that though

Comment

Working...
                      X