• Show
Clear All

Enough bickering. Get back on subject or
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      Not spelling things properly or using poor grammar is VARY ANOYING!!!!!!!

Nothing says awesome like a base model 3rd gen with 6k in aesthetic mods.
      and nothing spells dip**** like every time you decide to type your opinion!
      2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

mr momentum try mazda3online.com i get almost all my **** there, its a bit expensive but they have great customer service and they sell good stuff. and i don't know all the differences between you car and mine other than mine is a 3rd gen es with a 2.0l and they have alot of stuff for my car! so try them out they may wave something perfect for you!
        2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

Working...
        X