No announcement yet.

Convince me to keep my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i want rsx type s but i couldn't afford it at the moment so i guess i'll have to wait till i get my smog liscence to get that phat check !

Comment

yeah... I took the whooole summer for deciding and comparing and what not. I always wanted a prelude for some reason (I dislike them now) a used one obviously (2001) and I also wanted an Integra Type R also used (2001). My mom didn't agree to buy me (or help buy me) a used car. She said shes not giving me a penny for a used car, only a new one. Great... they don't make any of those 2 cars new any more. The next day I heard of the introduction of the new RSX Type S. I fell in love right away because it was Acura (I was looking specifically for a Honda, we used to have a 1990 Accord, bought it brand new, had it till 2003. thats 13 years with NO problems or repairs. We sold it with 368,000 km on it, in the same perfect condition).

So I was reading about the prototype (RS-X they called it). They said it was the continuation of both the prelude and integra Type R. So there was my answer.

Came out a lil bit expensive (Just over $40k) because I got all the options and accessories ($8k of accessories alone). My mom helped me out a lot with a very big down payment, and now I'm paying monthly (should be done by May) and shes actually paying my insurance. So I guess I couldn't have gotten this car without this much help from my mom. Insurance wanted $12,000 a year for me being first driver. My mom put her as the first driver and it went down to $6,000 a year ($500 a month).

But I ended up getting my dream car. So I guess u just wait for a few of those PHAT checks.

Note: All prices listed above are in Canadian currency.
      -Nim
      -----------------------------
      2002 Acura RSX Type S
      Arctic Blue Pearl
      OEM Body Skirts
      OEM Spoiler
      OEM Fogs
      Golden Logos
      Acura Interior Titanium Trim
      Window Visors
      Last But Not Least....
      Trunk Tray and Cargo Net!!!
      ---
      Modz: Yes
      ---
      NEW: Stage 2 Clutch!

Comment

Here's a few good reasons to keep the P5.

Rishie's

Impact's

ghost's

All boosted, all pushing 200+whp. All better looking than any neon ever will be.

Comment

200 WHEEL hp??? is this for reals? or 200 at the crank? if it is hot damn! thats a 1 fast pro...how much and wut kind of turbo?

Comment

404 Oops! That page can’t be found. It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search? Go to Homepage Signal Boosters for Home & Office Signal Boosters for Car Signal Solutions for Commercial Buildings Contact Us

Last edited by Natey; 01-17-2004, 05:38 PM.

Comment

nice....$4000 not bad for a 100 whp more. quick question! just incase u blow ur motor up. Does ur car warranty cover for the new motor?

Comment

sure doesnt, its an aftermarket turbo system, def voids the warrenty.
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yeah, your warranty will be overwith.
                  BTW: That Essentialspeed kit is in CAD dollars.

Comment

Hmm, keep a Protege or trade for a Neon...
                    Forget horsepower, handling, etc. And forget engine reliability. When the dashboard starts rattling and the paint starts peeling and the hood release cable breaks and the electrical system starts freaking out, you'll know which was the right choice.
                    Take it from someone who has owned a Chrysler Laser turbo and an Olds Calais quad 4: a car can be fast and "reliable" but still look/feel/act like a complete piece of ****.
                    ~Mark.
                    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
                    X