No announcement yet.

Market research! 99-03 Protege Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are the 99-00 eyelids coming along? Are you going to offer those contours like the ones from WW for the 99-00 hoods as well?

Comment

Originally posted by steve_protege
      How are the 99-00 eyelids coming along? Are you going to offer those contours like the ones from WW for the 99-00 hoods as well?
      If I ever have the time to make 'em they will go over the corner as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Maz1.8T
        If I ever have the time to make 'em they will go over the corner as well.

I hope you can get around to making em. I would be first in line to get some. If they look anything like Drakkon's lids, then they are going to look pretty darn tight.

You forgot to answer my other question though... Are you going to offer those inserts for the EVO hoods like WW offers, but for the 99-00 sedans?

Comment

I hope you can get around to making em. I would be first in line to get some. If they look anything like Drakkon's lids, then they are going to look pretty darn tight.

You forgot to answer my other question though... Are you going to offer those inserts for the EVO hoods like WW offers, but for the 99-00 sedans?
          Like I said to you in pm, I'll be making some engine covers instead.

Comment

Like I said to you in pm, I'll be making some engine covers instead.
            Instead of the contour things? Or eyelids?

Comment

Instead of the contour things? Or eyelids?
              Oh... those inserts... I did the contours but I ****ed up in the drawing and all the pieces are good for garbage ... lost 300$. And now the company that did the laser cut on those pieces is from now on unreachable for me so I'll have to find another solution.

I will still try to do the eyelids and engine covers (like the MazdaSpeeds and MP3s).

Comment

im interested in the fiberglass 99-00 evo version Nelots86@yahoo.com Let me know your prices. looking to save as much money as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelots
                  im interested in the fiberglass 99-00 evo version Nelots86@yahoo.com Let me know your prices. looking to save as much money as possible.
                  Check your mail!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelots
                    Whats the difference between the standard 99-00 eyelids and an EVO style eyelid? Is there going to be a big price difference or something? If there isn't much of a difference, then Id be interested in the EVO style. Have any pics of this particular style?

Comment

Whats the difference between the standard 99-00 eyelids and an EVO style eyelid? Is there going to be a big price difference or something? If there isn't much of a difference, then Id be interested in the EVO style. Have any pics of this particular style?
                      He was talking about a hood... this is the hood thread.

Comment

He was talking about a hood... this is the hood thread.

I know this is a hood thread, but he never mentioned anything about the EVO style hood. We got off track a little bit and were talking about engine covers and eyelids before "Im interested in the EVO version" came up. Thats why it kind of threw me off because I never saw the word hood in his statement. Oh well, my fault.

Comment

I know this is a hood thread, but he never mentioned anything about the EVO style hood. We got off track a little bit and were talking about engine covers and eyelids before "Im interested in the EVO version" came up. Thats why it kind of threw me off because I never saw the word hood in his statement. Oh well, my fault.
                          Yeah I understand!

Comment

Working...
                          X