No announcement yet.

Market research! 99-03 Protege Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can definitely recommend it. Just make sure you have a plan for the vents in the hood.
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by akaveli
      is the 01 - 03 hoods going to be the same as the previous hoods u made?
      You mean style? Quality? Fitment?

Yeah I'm keeping the EVO style for now. I have another style in mind I'd really like to do but time and money is an issue for now. I really hope to do it sooner or later but for now, the EVO is in priority. As for quality and fitment, they are my highest concerns.

MAz1.8T thanks for the explanation. ill save up and see if i can purchase one. thanks man.
      Perfect! PM when ready or for any questions at all.

I can definitely recommend it. Just make sure you have a plan for the vents in the hood.
      I'll be working on that too. I neglected that point.

Comment

im gonna rock this one when i get the money....

~ $380

2003 ES - Shimmering Sand Metallic

Comment

How Are You Gonna Fit It?
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

2001-2003 is done, here are the pics!

Comment

How much is this hood again???
              2003 Mazda Protege LX
              Laser Blue
              www.cardomain.com/id/thejackyl
              Old Car
              1998 Kia Sephia LS
              Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

Originally posted by TheJackyl
                How much is this hood again???
                440$ + shipping. Grilles included and I should have stainless contours like the Wings West hood tomorrow that I will be offering in option.

Comment

on a guesstimation how much would shipping be? and does it come painted?
                  2003 Mazda Protege LX
                  Laser Blue
                  Old Car
                  1998 Kia Sephia LS
                  Custom Front Bumper, motegi gunmetal mr7s wrapped in Nitto 450 Xtremes, OBX exhaust, Custom CAI, CUstom interior

Comment

on a guesstimation how much would shipping be? and does it come painted?
                    Delivered in black gelcoat finish.

Shipping would be about 70$ to your location.

Comment

sweet, i just need my exhaust done then i shall be ordering!
                      2003 Mazda Protege LX
                      Laser Blue
                      Old Car
                      1998 Kia Sephia LS

Comment

sweet, i just need my exhaust done then i shall be ordering!
                        Make sure you tell me in advance cause I have to fabricate it.

Comment

don't suppose you can do a plain OEM Carbon Fiber hood for the 99-00 proteges?
                          sigpic
                          1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                          1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                          2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

Originally posted by .Zero
                            don't suppose you can do a plain OEM Carbon Fiber hood for the 99-00 proteges?
                            As always, it would need to be in a group buy since I won't make a mold ($$$ + hundred hours of work) just to sell 1 or 2.

Plus I just got a new job recently and I have to move to another city so I don't have time to start new projects.

I'm sorry but I gotta say no, not for now. Very sorry!

Comment

hehe i understand and i wasn't thinking. I'm sure you get that request quite a bit. I'll ask people around my town if they would help out on a group buy. well... for future reference anyways til you find the time.

I swear i seen a place that made them for our type of 3rd gen proteges but i can't seem to find it again.
                              sigpic
                              1987 Rx7 TurboII (Stripped and Crush R.I.P )
                              1987 Rx7 Sport (Street port Rebuild almost done.)
                              2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe w/ sports package

Comment

a lot of places claim to make it for our 3rd gen but they dont ...

Comment

Working...
                                X