No announcement yet.

Need Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a big ROGER DADIO to you greg on the wiring .
    Visit My Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman112k3
      thats a big ROGER DADIO to you greg on the wiring .
      I've got a paypal payment for a few hundred dollars pending right now for the wheels. I was going to use the paypal you sent me for everything to cover the shipping, but it still hasn't processed. Once it goes through I don't have to worry about over-drafting my bank account.

Comment

OK, let's not get too far off topic here. Remember we are here to help Josh with his problem.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I agree with what was said earlier, definately file through paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
            i mite be able to help... Ill be meeting the guy on Tuesday... ill see what I can find out... I had asked him about it and he said he sold it for $80....ill try to inquire if he's already shipped them or what....
            I spoke to the guy and he said he already shipped it out a long time ago... but he said he'll put a msg over here sometime 2day...and get it contact with you and sort this thing out properly...

Hope that helps...

Comment

thank you soooo much whistler, i really appreciate what you did. i really hope that i can get these instead of my $80 dollars back.
              '91 323 SE
              Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
              <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                I agree with what was said earlier, definately file through paypal.
                I agree 100%
                If he shipped it tell him to give you a tracking number.

Just let me know when everythign ships out greg.
                Visit My Garage

Comment

well looks like the paypal complaint worked, because i have a tracking number now and it looks like i will be getting the very rare first gen clear corners. i am so excited!
                  '91 323 SE
                  Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

<center></center>

Comment

good to hear. Any reason for the delay or was it just a lack of communication?
                    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

did he get in contact with u?? well, glad i could help out in a way....

Comment

no he still hasn't contacted me and he won't answer my im's, but he did give paypal a tracking number, but i am going to wait until i get the corners to cancel the case i have with paypal, just in case.
                        '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

well i finally got the corners and i have them on the car now. i will take some pictures in a little bit and post them up here. wouldn't you know the day i put the corners on i blow the passenger headlight bulb. so now i gotta get another set of silverstars and some bulbs for the corners
                          '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by mustangjosh67
                            well i finally got the corners and i have them on the car now. i will take some pictures in a little bit and post them up here. wouldn't you know the day i put the corners on i blow the passenger headlight bulb. so now i gotta get another set of silverstars and some bulbs for the corners

I'm glad it worked out but I'm not glad that some people make you go through all that crap to get what you paid for. The way you made it sound makes it seem that if you let it go that he would simply not have sent you anything and just taken your money. That's because he obviously had them but did not send them until there was some arm twisting involved. Yuk, I don't do anyone wrong and hope it doesn't happen to me from the forum, at least. I like to think we all respect each other here.

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                              Yuk, I don't do anyone wrong and hope it doesn't happen to me from the forum, at least. I like to think we all respect each other here.
                              that's what i thought when i bought these, a member of our community that other people knew so i automatically gave him my trust. obviously i was wrong. but this hasn't ruined my trust for everyone else in this community. i know most everyone here is out to help eachother and not cheat them.
                              '91 323 SE

<center></center>

Comment

Working...
                              X