• Show
Clear All

Suspension bits still available?
    '94 Protegé DX

Comment

Originally posted by Powar View Post
      Suspension bits still available?
      Yup the list is up to date.
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
      -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
      -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

Could you get an approximate shipping quote for the springs and dampers to 40165?

Thanks.
        '94 Protegé DX

Comment

springs, dampers and Spec stage 3 clutch are sold.
          -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Cams and airflow meter are sold!

Comment

Interested in South Bend clutch, do you have that a picture of the pressure plate surface?
                  sigpic
                  1992 Familia GT-X
                  1988 323 GTX
                  2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                  2014 Civic Touring

Comment

bump for a good seller he will get you accurate shipping quotes quickly!

someone buy his gtr manifold!

-jeff

S197 Mustang GT Convertible The New DD. (Ford Racing 3.73/JLT CAI/SCT SF3 Tuner/Ford Racing Exhaust)
                    2009 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Maximus Tractionous Wifeymobilious
                    Previous ~ 235whp 1.8 BP Powered 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege ~ - Sold

Comment

Southbend clutch, gtr engine harness and gtr manifold are sold.

Still available:
                      -gtr UDP crank pulley
                      -intercooler
                      -JE 0.040" 9:1 piston
                      Last edited by mazdasly75; 05-22-2012, 03:03 PM.

Comment

How much for the pistons shipped to 33122?

Comment

Originally posted by mazkam View Post
                          How much for the pistons shipped to 33122?
                          Your inbox is full! I got your quote.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdasly75 View Post
                            Your inbox is full! I got your quote.
                            Inbox cleared. I await your quote.

Comment

Would you be willing to ship to the states? If I so I'm interested in the pistons, what would the shipping quote be to 66604?

Caleb

Comment

Of course! Most of my parts ended to US, it's not a problem. I'll get you back with a shipping quote in a PM.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X