No announcement yet.

FS: Mazdasly75's performance and GT-R parts cleanup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever you 2 have between you all needs to stay in pm form from here on out. For you to be a noob and slander mazdasly is unacceptable. You're very lucky you're not banned right now. No more talk about it.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by protegenoob17 View Post
      Would you be willing to ship to the states? If I so I'm interested in the pistons, what would the shipping quote be to 66604?

Caleb
      Hi Caleb,

I sent you a shipping quote through PM.

Sly
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
      -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
      -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

The pistons are sold, only the aluminium pulley remaining.
        -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
        -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
        -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

Working...
        X