No announcement yet.

mendral bend intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those of us not getting them coated, ETA?

Comment

all hail protoss!!!!

i cant wait!!!!!
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
        for those of us not getting them coated, ETA?
        Friday... same as the guys who are getting them coated. this way i have less chance of ****ing **** up...
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

ah good deal

Comment

so is friday the day you are shipping them, oh i can't wait i am so excited it's almost like christmas
            '91 323 SE
            Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
            <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

christmas, but with blue-powder-coated-canadian-hp raising-santa brock-GOODNESS!!!
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                christmas, but with blue-powder-coated-canadian-hp raising-santa brock-GOODNESS!!!
                hahahahaahahhaahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

so what's the status on the intakes? i am dying with anticipation to get it
                  '91 323 SE
                  Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                  <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

i believe he said that they were shipped out last friday. just takes time to get to you
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

lol, well here is the story.

they are built, welded, grinded. I sent them to the only powder coaters in Ottawa, and got yellow pipes. so after bitching, yelling and what not. i got them stripped. now i need to find 95 bucks to get them coated blue, and i need to find time to drive them to the coaters. i will hopefully see a break in my scheduel very soon.

this is the last group buy i am ever doing. there is just too much **** i have to deal with and it involves time i dont have.

please bear with me.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

whoa, that sucks... shouldn't they cover the whole cost?
                        justin
                        Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
                        installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

update?

my stock rubber intake tube is not in the best of shape... and i don't really want to get a new one because this is supposedly on it's way...
                          justin
                          Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
                          installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

Ok gentlmen, i not longwer posses the intakes that are getting powder coated mercury blue.
                            so the good news. i WILL be shipping the coloured intakes friday, and the uncoated intakes tomorrow. (yes Robert you finally get you f*ing intake)

The bad news. to get the colour blue on the four pipes it costed me $95, my original quote was 15 pipes for 125 = 8 bucks per pipe. so as it stands i am taking a fairly large lost per pipe. so if i run out of money i am sorry. i'll ship as many as i can, within my budget. i will offer choice for overnight devivery fedex, UPS, DHL, you pay the balance - $10. i will pm you the price quote of your choice of overnight delivery.

BTW someone backed out and asked for their money back so that is why i am soo broke. so in a few days an intake pipe for a dohc will be for sale. hopefully i can recoup some of my losses.

This will be the last time i make an intake for anyone. i am too busy to build it in a fair amount of time for a buyer.

So his engine he goosed

Comment

yay i love you brock!

Comment

im down for the fedex overnight shipping. pm me.
                                Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X