• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really need help, can someone please AIM me @ Bootlecoogin
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

it doesnt fit with the rez box on?
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

mine wont
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

if you use a cone filter put the maf and filter togeter and slag the rez box on them then pit the CAI on the rez box then put the filter end in the car as far in the corner as you can and try to pry or force the CAI to fit on the TB

just my suggestion i dont know if it will work tho.....good luck.....
          Last edited by redfox; 03-23-2004, 06:27 PM.

More Information

Comment

ok dude i wish you best of luck with this and if you still cant get it on ill be home in a lil bit....my car is dangeriously low on oil so im gunna go get more b4 i forget....good luck man!

More Information

Comment

???? now you do have a cone filter, and an adaptor plate right? you are keep the stock res box, i'm online hit me up
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

so i need to go out and get the clamps to hold everything together right? where is a good place to get some?
                '91 323 SE
                Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
                <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

got it all on and snug, car is faster for sure. i need to crank up my idle a lil bit tho.
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

i got mine yesterday, which was cool... but i couldn't get it to fit either.
                    my cousin and i tried, and there was no way to get it secure to the throttle body, it's cut very uneven...

nice "powdercoat" too...
                    justin
                    Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
                    installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

when you want to do the tail light swap sixhex?