GB: 1st Gen E-Spec Headlight assembly kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davard
    How much of a deposit? And when is the remainder due? I have no problem with putting half down, and the other half in a month or so (by the time they arrive in North America).
    Half down to be in on the buy. When there are at least 9 in the rest of money will be requested. The flight will then be booked.
    A similar timeline of the previous post will then be required.

Originally posted by Festivas Rule
    Oh ya, if you can find info out about the MX3 headlights, I could probably find you 1-3 more buyers as well, since I know a few guys are interested in espec's.
    He is looking into this possibility..

90 Protege GT(x)

Comment

excellent! just let me know the price and where to send payment to and i'm definitely in.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

This Group Buy is officially a go!
        For any additional orders: Money must be delivered to the supplier by November 10th.

International Postal Money Order "MUST BE INTERNATIONAL" 400USD to:

George Davies
        PO Box 98022
        2150 Burnhamthorpe Road West
        Mississauga, ON L5L 5V4
        Canada

or
        Paypal to george.davies@chaiofangimports.com 400USD + 15USD for paypal charges.

Estimated time of delivery is Dec 15th! A great Xmas present!

As far as the MX-3 lamps, he didn't mention anything in his last letter. I asked him again.

90 Protege GT(x)

Comment

werd up, keep me posted

Comment

What's happening with this. I lost track of time and the deadline blew by...along with my computer. Now the computer is up, but what's happening with this?
            David Avard
            '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
            '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
            '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

The stuff is on enroute, just send the money in to him.

Rick

90 Protege GT(x)

Comment

In August, 10 people said "me too" when it came to the lamp kits. I have to buy headlamps in boxes of 6, and corners in boxes of 30, so the 10 people were there to procure 4 boxes of Protege headlamps. I gave Rick my word that I would get this group lamps, and he passed that on. I bought Protege lamps on their word of payment.

When it came time for those who said "me too" to "buck up", only 3 have paid.
                From this, I can't afford to ship lights from overseas to here after spending 4K on lights. This leaves me, and those 3 from this group who have paid, in a bind.

I used to make 40 bucks on a set of lamps, and that''s BEFORE I account for any currency variation. The US dollar has lost 15-20 percent in value against the Yen, Euro, Taiwanese Dollar, and Canadian Dollar. I have offered price protection against this... and lose money for every set of lamps I sell. These lights cost me 540 Canadian to get, ship, store, repack, ship. In January, that 540 was 360USD., it's now 390 USD. I'm not in business to lose money, but to make it.

Storage of these lamps costs me the equivalent of 10USD a week, so my financial hole keeps getting deeper and deeper.

As a businessman, I made the commitment on your word to get these lamps and provide them to you. On your word, I stuck out my neck and my resources to procure these lamps, awaiting your payment. For those who said "me too" and haven't paid, please live up to your word.

Thanks.

Comment

if i sell my eclipse soon ill buy a set off of you, but thats assuming i sell that worthless piece of monkey ****... dont mark me down for a pair or anything but ill contact you when i get some $ and see if u have any left.

i hate dishonest people and i hate stupid people. should i acquire the funds ill help u out.
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

if you have mx3 lights, i know you could sell them off easily, but I guess you didn't buy any of them

Comment

Whats the price in canadian funds? (headlights and corners)
                      -Dave

Comment

Deposits

True to my word, as a businessman and a gentlemen, deposits paid are held in trust to make this work.

As previously stated, I've got 18 sets of 323/Pro lights for BF and the two BGs sitting on a pallet ready to go, but there's been no payments by those who gave their word to purchase. I've refunded two who wanted to withdraw from this, and have no hesitiation to refund the rest if asked.

For me to return the lights for refund, I'm out close to a grand, and that's not the reason why I started this. I'm still willing to make this work, and want to make this work so others can have the lights that I had on my GTX and on my Protege and were so envious over.

I'm willing to give this more time, but the breakeven point is far behind me, and accumulating storage costs for the lamps aren't getting any smaller.

I need 14 people to cover the costs to get the lights here, and that's not including the rewiring of the lights to plug into your cars and adding bulbs.

I wait.

Comment

Originally posted by chaio_fang
                          True to my word, as a businessman and a gentlemen, deposits paid are held in trust to make this work.

As previously stated, I've got 18 sets of 323/Pro lights for BF and the two BGs sitting on a pallet ready to go, but there's been no payments by those who gave their word to purchase. I've refunded two who wanted to withdraw from this, and have no hesitiation to refund the rest if asked.

For me to return the lights for refund, I'm out close to a grand, and that's not the reason why I started this. I'm still willing to make this work, and want to make this work so others can have the lights that I had on my GTX and on my Protege and were so envious over.

I'm willing to give this more time, but the breakeven point is far behind me, and accumulating storage costs for the lamps aren't getting any smaller.

I need 14 people to cover the costs to get the lights here, and that's not including the rewiring of the lights to plug into your cars and adding bulbs.

I wait.

You only have two sets of BG lights and 18 sets of BF lights? I hope you got that backwards.
                          -Dave

Comment

I guess the emPHAsis was on the wrong syLABBle.

In previous posts, I say I have 4 boxes of Protege lamps for the 10 people who said "mee too".

I've got 18 sets of 323/Pro lights for BF and the two BGs sitting on a pallet ready to go. This meant I've got 18 sets of lights for the 3 series of cars. There are 6 lights to a case, 6 cases of lights, three boxes of corner lights for this purchase. Of these lights I have them equally divided between the three styles - 88/89 BF, 90-91 BG, 92-94 BG. I have 6 sets of BF, 6 sets of early BG, six sets of later BG. 4 cases of BG headlamps, 2 cases of BF headlamps, one case each series for the corners.

I hope this is clearer.

Comment

Can anyone shed some light or post more info on the High Output kit and what it involves?
                              Also, what is the difference between the 9004 & the H4?

Thanks
                              Last edited by Devl323; 04-01-2004, 11:11 AM.
                              Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
                              262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
                              ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Is it in any way possible for you just to get your hands on the clear corners for the J-spec/E-spec lights?
                                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                                MODS:
                                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                                TO DO LIST:
                                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                                Repaint car

Comment

Working...
                                X