Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for the ***

Originally posted by Devl323
    Can anyone shed some light or post more info on the High Output kit and what it involves?
    *** Relay kit with larger gauge wiring than stock headlamp connectors, modified to have 9004 on one end H4 on the other to work with this conversion, and higher output bulbs.

Also, what is the difference between the 9004 & the H4?
    *** 9004 is what the stock headlamp uses, H4 is what the Euro/JDM spec headlamps use. Different ends, different wiring. Corners are different connectors and different wiring.

Thanks

Comment

Clear corners

They're not cheap, and they're not readily available. And they don't work with your North American headlamps... Exchange rates vary from day to day, but I believe the last I looked was around 180-200 USD delivered, duty paid.

I'm going broke holding these lamps overseas for those who said "mee too" and left.

Originally posted by BoostedPro
      Is it in any way possible for you just to get your hands on the clear corners for the J-spec/E-spec lights?

Comment

At this point, I'd either like the headlights or my money back. I'd prefer the headlights, but can always use the money.
        David Avard
        '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
        '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
        '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Davard
          At this point, I'd either like the headlights or my money back. I'd prefer the headlights, but can always use the money.
          WTF! you haven't gotten anything yet? I remember you telling me like 6 months ago (before you moved) that you got in on this buy... GET THIS MAN HIS LIGHTS!

Comment

Lilghts

Getting new lights that work properly without hacking or worrying about leaks isn't the problem.

Getting them here is.

As I said, people wanted these lights, some paid, and there were others that said they'd pay when I had them lined up. After waiting for payment, there was none, I'm out 5K for lights, and now I'm going to take a 1K hit on returning these lights and storage. Sadly, I've got to ship 9 boxes here at my expense (these people will only ship less than containers by FE, so that's 2K) to get you your lights... and eat another 2K. I'll refund you your money, call all those that said "mee too" and hid when I asked for money "rat bastards" and NEVER do this again.

For those that are interested in the harness, I'm sorry, but they're only available WITH the light sets. Ya should have bought NEW lights from me in the first place.
            IF they're that important to you, send me an email, make me an offer. They're not easy to find....... and therefore not cheap.

Davard,
            pop me an email with your paypal address.

Comment

Working...
            X