No announcement yet.

Corksport 1st gen Exhaust Group Buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be def. down for that if I could get it in 3in with the turbo dp. I would pay a little extra for the dp if really needed.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

IM not sure, does the pacesetter exhasut fit 323's?

For anyone interested:
      389$ Final Price
      250$ as a Group Buy down payment
      10 People are needed to get this price, the more the lower.
      Money will be sent to Corksport, not me.
      SS Catback Exhaust from 2' to 3' depending on referrence.

Im not sure if there will be a discount for the turbo people who want to buy the Turbo Back exhaust with the Downpipe included.

There are a lot of people interested in this, but were turned off by the useless rant about price etc. SO please take that discussion elsewhere..

Comment

it will fit onto the 323's but will extend beyond the bumper... to remedy this take it to an exhaust shop and have them cut back the tubing a few inches. hangers are in identical places.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

ok good, I planned on chopping off the muffler for a different one anyways.

2 birds 1 stone..... er bullet.

Comment

Im going to talk to cork sport in the morning, but I might be down. If we can get in with the DP I would be in 100% . Especially if they will give us a deal on the DP.
            Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
              Im going to talk to cork sport in the morning, but I might be down. If we can get in with the DP I would be in 100% . Especially if they will give us a deal on the DP.

he said he wanted to get the exhaust off the ground first. ANd than see about some Discounts with the Downpipe later..so well see.

how many is that:
              1.jitb37
              2. d323
              3. mustangjosh

are u all 2 in?
              Last edited by jitb37; 01-22-2005, 03:36 AM.

Comment

im 95% that im in.

Comment

when would the money be needed by?

I am with 92 2 fast, I am almost certain I will be.

Comment

i dont think theres a deadline..yet. ..it would have to be a deadline set by us since theres no rush form corksport. Its just up to us when we want to close it and send the money in.
                    1.jitb37
                    2. d323
                    3. mustangjosh
                    4. 92 2 fast

Comment

Im in if it's 3" piping.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Does anyone know the size of there down pipe. Aren't turbo turbo down pipes usually atleast 3"? If it is than Id want 3", but if its 2.5 than thats what I would want. I think it would look dumb to have larger exhaust pipe than down pipe- my p.o.v.

Comment

1.jitb37
                          2. d323
                          3. mustangjosh
                          4. 92 2 fast
                          5. Marc93LX

I was told that we have a choice on what size we want from 2" - 3" So im guessing whenever u puchase it you choice what size you want. And im not sure what size the DP
                          is.

Comment

eeewww......... acording to the CS website the DP is only 60mm which is roughly 2.36in..... Kinda restrictive, but the waste gate pipe is 1.34in.
                            I like the design of the pipe tho. I wonder if the end of the pipe that is supposed to be welded to the exhaust pipe is larger than the section of pipe that comes off of the turbo. If not I know a guy that can hook us up with SS reducers for probably not too much.

Does the 389 for the 3in exhaust include shipping?
                            When would you guys/girls be looking to set a due date for $$$ by since its up to us?

Comment

45$ shipping..

Comment

45 shiped for the cat back isnt too bad. That brings the total to $434 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X