No announcement yet.

Corksport 1st gen Exhaust Group Buy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have for sale a non-rusted exhaust from right AFTER the header to the muffler with no rust if anyone needs just the stock one. Yes, no rust on muffler or catalytic converter. $90 plus shipping. Cat alone is $50 plus shipping.

Comment

why buy a 400$ 3rd gen exhaust if you have to hack it up and retro fit it. Ive seen / heard the CS power exhaust on 3rd gens and its super quality. CS is a good company. I still dont know why you all want to buy soemthing that doesnt fit our cars and make it fit, when there is an opurtunity to get one made for our cars?

Comment

I decided against the retro fit due to the fact that the gen3 deletes the cat.CS wants an arm, leg and left testical for a custom 1st gen SS exhaust.So the original idea was to modify the hangers to make it work(that was under the belief that the rest being close to the same)but i have since then learned different.I would be very interested in a GB for a custome gen 1 but this one fell through do to lack of interest

can we see a revival of this GB?..............
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Im also interested in the exhaust ....

Comment

its still up for grabs, but i dont need it anymore so i wont be able to buy it. just contact Mysta316 on FEOA.net and or contact Corksport. we just needed 10 peeps.

Comment

So we need an organizer then.............
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yea i guess so. Pm mysta316 on FEOA.net he will tell u what to do. He basically told me that i neede to get atlest 10 ppl and that would be enough to get soem made.

Comment

Working...
                X