• Show
Clear All

Does my Vj-20 dump pipe fit the VF-10?
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

every part of the hot side of the vj20 fits the vf10 perfectly

Comment

BTW I found out either the VF10 or VF8 are the turbos that work into the VJ20 hotside with some porting and whatnot. The VF10 is fully spooled at 3000 and goes all the way to just sjort of 7Krpm. The VF8 is fully spooled at 4000 and lasts til around 9krpm. So for the most intent the VF10 is a great turbo for most applications on this board.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
        Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

vf10, no porting needed. vf8, yes.

for vf8 and vf10, if you send the hotside to me. I'll machine it, clean it, sandbast it and match it to the vf10/8 for you FREE OF CHARGE.

Comment

for vf8 and vf10, if you send the hotside to me. I'll machine it, clean it, sandbast it and match it to the vf10/8 for you FREE OF CHARGE.
            thats a damn good deal to me.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

check this out its a vj-20/ t3 or t4 sieres hybrid can you do that?
              here is the link = http://www.feoa.net/modules.php?name...ewtopic&t=9163
              if so what kinda price?
              thanks ryan
              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Ya I would be getting this but I just found a VF10 that is already hybrid to the VJ-20 and has custom water lines for the BP engine and all. It also has a custom nose. it is nice... But if anyone is looking at this I would definantely go for it if you are looking to break the 200whp mark. Most Aussy guys say this is the best bang for your buck if you are still doing a daily driver/AutoX car.

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Yes i can do that exact hybrid but take note of the following:-
                  a) that particular ball bearing is known to give way fairly easily
                  b) it's also known to LEAK OIL!
                  c) there are NO repair kits for the ball bearing if it goes, you have to buy another turbo
                  But if anyone is still interested , send me your vj20 hotside and i'll match it to a t3 ball bearing for USD550 inclusive of servicing, reconditioning, porting, matching and computerised machine balancing.

My vf10 comes with:-
                  - snout
                  - highflowed compressor inlet
                  - new water and oil lines
                  Last edited by laser_gtr; 02-11-2005, 04:55 AM.

Comment

How much would a whole combo vj20/vf10 cost?

--Ferdi
                    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
                    -----
                    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
                    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
                    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

i've got no vj20 hotside in stock. It's either you match it yourself or you send it to me and i'll sand blast it,, polish it and match it together for you for free.

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr
                        I would still port the wastegate on the VJ20 exhaust housing when fitting a VF10 front side. I had mine ported and it still overboosts to about 14-15psi.
                        BG Astina + GTR convertion + Microtech ECU + FMIC + 3" Exhaust x 21psi boost = 12.168sec to the power of 326whp

Here's My Worklog and My YouTube Videos

Comment

hi ROB,

ROB is one of my customers using my VF10 turbo, take a look at his website and his GTR astina. ROB is hitting 13s on 1/4mile with my turbo.

Prooven product by OPHmotorsports.com

Comment

Originally posted by ROB-80E
                            I would still port the wastegate on the VJ20 exhaust housing when fitting a VF10 front side. I had mine ported and it still overboosts to about 14-15psi.
                            creeping up to 14/15 psi from what orginal setting? Not that its really a problem for me as I am gonna keep it at not too high of a setting
                            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i know that this is old as hell but can you still sell these turbos? im looking for the vf10 that i can put together with my vj20 hot side...if so whats a shiped price to Anacortes, WA 98221 (USA)....i ****ed up my vj20 cold side and need it replaced to be able to drive...
                              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.