This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazKid
    Proteus - that's fine if you want to buy 2 extra to help the GB and then sell them later on, but I don't think it should warrant you being able to pick what you want first.

Marc paid first, he gets first dibs, I paid second, I get second dibs. That's how it should work.
    Well, obviously it is fine if it helps the group buy, It helps you get what you want without you having to do anything extra. Do you think that I should get nothing for my being out an extra 4-5 hundred bucks for who knows how long? Like that is going to happen. This is the real world dude not kindergarten. Money talks, period. I am not forcing anyone to agree with me. Just making an offer for the group to accept or decline. Think of it like this, I am making a loan and I expect intrest.

Anyway...

Regardless of how you feel, those are my terms. There are 4 people besides me in this group buy. Everyone should vote on it. Either you accept my terms or you don't. No skin off my back.

1. MazKid - No
    2. Marc93lx - ?
    3. cablemirc - ?
    4. MazdaRacer - ?

Dave - If this thing is going to be concluded today and you need the cash let me know, I can paypal right away.
    David Page aka cablemirc is a sorry a$$ motherfunkin thief
    He owes me $800.00 for leather seats he never delivered.
    He doesn't even have enough honor to stay in touch.
    If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

So, in other words, you're going to buy 2 extra bumpers to turn around and sell them to make a profit. I believe the rest of the people in the group buy are in it because we want to keep the bumper. Investment or not, you shouldn't get first choice just to make money off of this, while the people that are putting the bumpers on their cars get left with missing parts.

But hey, whatever. I doubt this group buy will work out anyway.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
        So, in other words, you're going to buy 2 extra bumpers to turn around and sell them to make a profit. I believe the rest of the people in the group buy are in it because we want to keep the bumper. Investment or not, you shouldn't get first choice just to make money off of this, while the people that are putting the bumpers on their cars get left with missing parts.

But hey, whatever. I doubt this group buy will work out anyway.
        RTFPost dude, the only profit (if you want to call it that) I want to make is enough to cover shipping of my bumpers to me, the rest of the profit if any can go to the board/dave/whatever, I don't care. This is assuming when sold the bumpers can be sold for a profit.

If everybody agrees then all I have to do is pay my money plus the xtra for the last 2 bumpers and we are at the original 10, which is cheaper anyway, right?

Let me know Dave.
        If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. clubprotege [at] evanjhoush [dot] com

Comment

Ok, ok. I thought that you were going to buy 2 extra bumpers to sell on E-bay to make yourself some money. I didn't know you were going to donate the profit to the forum. I guess I'll agree since it seems that is the only way this GB will happen.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

It's all good.

I just hope everyone else will weigh in on this so we can get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus
              Well, obviously it is fine if it helps the group buy, It helps you get what you want without you having to do anything extra. Do you think that I should get nothing for my being out an extra 4-5 hundred bucks for who knows how long? Like that is going to happen. This is the real world dude not kindergarten. Money talks, period. I am not forcing anyone to agree with me. Just making an offer for the group to accept or decline. Think of it like this, I am making a loan and I expect intrest.

Anyway...

Regardless of how you feel, those are my terms. There are 4 people besides me in this group buy. Everyone should vote on it. Either you accept my terms or you don't. No skin off my back.

1. MazKid - No
              2. Marc93lx - ?
              3. cablemirc - ?
              4. MazdaRacer - ?

Dave - If this thing is going to be concluded today and you need the cash let me know, I can paypal right away.
              Doesn't bother me any.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Well, I have been trying to contact dave.

but haven't been able to get with him.

Dave, If we want to get this thing done "email" me whith how to contact you best and your thoughts on this matter.

We are hanging in the wind here.

Comment

Anyway...

1. MazKid - No
                  2. Marc93lx - ?
                  3. cablemirc - ?
                  4. MazdaRacer - ?

no problems here. i don't care what you do with them, thier yours. and thank you for steppin up, good looking out bro

Comment

Well, I have been trying to contact dave.

but haven't been able to get with him.

Dave, If we want to get this thing done "email" me whith how to contact you best and your thoughts on this matter.

We are hanging in the wind here.
                    *knock knock knock*

Who is it?

it's Dave man, open up i got the stuff!

*knock knock knock*

Who is it?

it's Dave man, open up i got the stuff, i think the cops saw me come in!

*knock knock knock*

Who is it?

it's Dave man, will you OPEN THE DOOR!

WHO?

DAVE! D - A - V - E WILL YOU OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!

Dave's not here!

Sorry man, i just couldn't resist

Comment

lol - good stuff.

You would think both Dave and Laser would be watching this thread.

Comment

Dave also has 2 kids to watch. I'm sure they'll join in soon

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                          Dave also has 2 kids to watch. I'm sure they'll join in soon
                          Then he should have one of them moderate this board and report to him when he needs to jump in.

Comment

On the basis that the time has passed for this group buy and there has not been satisfactory communication about my participation I am officially withdrawing my offer.

If any of you want me to explain further my reasons, PM me and I think you will be more than satisfied with the answer. This thread is not the place.

Wish we could have made it work.

Comment

Working...
                            X