Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I must have missed part of your post. Sorry.

Yey, we have 10 bumpers...so what needs to be done next?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

You may have more once details and dates are confirmed.
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

like i said b4 i cant pay up for atleast another month if not 2
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

yes i can get the 4 door 323 sedan bumper also

okay, some explanation;
          - Please be informed that you will definitely be required to give me some time to source all the bumpers, i only have some of them in stock at the moment
          -Give me a date due, a duration to source all your bumpers. If i do not find your bumper by that date due, i'll return your cash. So discuss among yourselves what arrangement would you guys prefer

Comment

If you need time to get bumpers anyway, could you try to get specific colors? I want a black front, it shouldn't be hard to find.

Also, how will the bumpers come? I know you said some will have supports, some won't, some will have certain parts, etc, how are you going to make sure everyone has what they want? Should we make a specific list of what bumpers everyone wants in terms of colors/supports/etc? If so, I'll start:
            GT-X front bumper, Black, W/Support, W/grills(the 3 of em)

This way everyone gets exactly what they want.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Interplay Front bumper (Limited edition)Anycolor i dont care .
              and

Rear SEDAN bumper..any color.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                If you need time to get bumpers anyway, could you try to get specific colors? I want a black front, it shouldn't be hard to find.

Also, how will the bumpers come? I know you said some will have supports, some won't, some will have certain parts, etc, how are you going to make sure everyone has what they want? Should we make a specific list of what bumpers everyone wants in terms of colors/supports/etc? If so, I'll start:
                GT-X front bumper, Black, W/Support, W/grills(the 3 of em)

This way everyone gets exactly what they want.
                If we take requests like this it's just gonna complicate things. Im pretty sure everyone will want supports, you can repaint the damn bumper and make your own grills. How many times does he have to say he wont take specific color request before you get it through your head? lol
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by laser_gtr
                  yes i can get the 4 door 323 sedan bumper also

okay, some explanation;
                  - Please be informed that you will definitely be required to give me some time to source all the bumpers, i only have some of them in stock at the moment
                  -Give me a date due, a duration to source all your bumpers. If i do not find your bumper by that date due, i'll return your cash. So discuss among yourselves what arrangement would you guys prefer
                  I'll wait as long as it takes, it doesn't matter to me.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I don't want to repaint the damn bumper. How hard is it to get what I want! It's not hard to find a black one, and the bumper comes with the damn grills stock, so what the hell is the problem?! I'm not asking him to custom make anything. All he has to do is go to where ever he gets the bumpers and just get a stock one with all of the pieces.

Just because you have plenty of money to spend on painting your car doesn't mean I do. And I don't. I don't want to end up with a bumper shell, no support, no grills, and it in red. That's almost useless to me, and I'd have to spend more money to get the parts that should have been in the bumper to begin with and then get it painted.

Comment

Point is he can't gaurantee that the grills etc will still be there. Why the parts are missing, who knows, but the bumpers come from junked cars. Im not a rich bastard either, but sometimes you just have to settle on what is available. Besides, how do you know the paint will match and that it will be in good condition? The bumper might need new paint anyhow. All Im saying is don't expect a certain color as it may be impossible for him to do.
                      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Well, he has to collect the bumpers anyway. So once he gets em all, if there's a black one shouldn't I automatically get that one?

Alright alright. I could get it repainted, I don't feel like I'd need to but if he can't come up with a black one then that's what I'll have to do. I can't do missing parts though. I won't pay $150 for a bumper that might not have necessary parts.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                          Well, he has to collect the bumpers anyway. So once he gets em all, if there's a black one shouldn't I automatically get that one?

Alright alright. I could get it repainted, I don't feel like I'd need to but if he can't come up with a black one then that's what I'll have to do. I can't do missing parts though. I won't pay $150 for a bumper that might not have necessary parts.
                          Not necessarily. What if two people want a black bumper but he can only find one? There's no way we can fairly choose which of the two gets the bumper. See where Im going with this and why color should be a non-issue? Im not trying to bust your balls. You just need to understand that the bumpers will come in whatever color he can find, they may or may not have bumper support, and that it's a pretty good chance the bumper will need to be painted. All of this was previously stated by laser_gtr in the other thread.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I'll have a big problem if I don't get the correct bumper support. I'm over the color issue, but it must have all of the parts or it's not worth my time and money.

Comment

He said you can modify your support to fit.
                              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's still worth it IMO. These things are hard to come by. Don't let something like a bumper support stop you from getting one. It shouldn't be too hard to fab something if that's what it comes down to.
                                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Working...
                                X