Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you ready to start taking deposits? Where do we send them?

Comment

i would give my left nut 2 get this hood in c/f ....
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Chad; 07-05-2005, 10:39 PM.

Comment

o.k. as i said 10 is the bare minimun needed to start production and that has been met. however we also need to discuss how we will get them the perfect hood they need for the mold. you guys in C.A. could be a great help here. if one of you can find a near perfect hood and get it to them then you will get $100 off your hood cost. so if you find a hood at the j-yard for less than $100 then you save even more. also i need to know if you guys want the underside of the hood to be fiberglass or carbon fibre. personally i'm going to be putting dynomat head shield/sound deadener under mine so fiberglass would do fine for me.

Comment

damn why didnt this come up sooner. My 94 was just sitting in CA for about a year without being used. Could have let you use mine, oh well, hopefully someone will have a good donor. Keep me updated, still interested

Edit: Nevermind, didnt read the previous message stating that they will not work on 94 Protege
          Last edited by 94GLD-DX; 07-06-2005, 05:32 AM.
          94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
          Spring Tech Springs
          Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
          Cone Filter
          17" Rotas
          More to Come......

Comment

I'm reading the post since he starded And I'm really interested. But in the list of people who want them, there are just 323 and 1990/93 hoods. I have a 1994 protegé hoods And no one of the hoods you are gonna make is gonna fit !

Are you gonna do 1994 (also 1993 25th aniversary) hoods?

I'm in canada, quebec city.

Pm me !!
            older Mazda Protegé '93

http://doommm.monchar.com
            now - protegé gt 91 vj23

Comment

90-94 323
              1.Me
              2.chad?
              3.MD323
              4.shaun32390?
              5.frogi323

90-93 Protege
              1.92prolx
              2.worldhazard
              3.tom
              4.tom
              5.redfox
              6.tweeks???
              7.P-rotege
              8.jitb37
              9.blade1
              10.92 2 fast
              11.mazdaspeedemon

**EDIT**
              Last edited by pmpn323; 07-07-2005, 01:46 AM.

Comment

just tell me what i need to do 92 protege lx
                im wanting to go with the lightest combo aslong as the top is cf
                ill check this later tonite so if you can please post me back
                02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

BUMP for more 323's
                  "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                  *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                  172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                  New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

^^^
                    no ****, i've been emailing bg 323 guys on cardomain and posted this on 2 other forums. the only way i'm getting a hood is if we get 4 more people to sign. please feel free to help in any way!

you 1st gen protege guys have done very well. with 11 people we are almost ready to get this thing finalized. first off, i don't know if you have been keeping up with the 2nd gen hood buy, but they are lost and there are some concerns with the person handling the money. i hope we won't have that same problem. do we have any other concerns that need to be brought up?

before your deposits are taken i need to once more verify that everyone on the list is in for sure. if one or two of you back off the deal is off until those spots are filled. also to help prevent this if you decide to back off after you have made your deposit then you will not be refunded you $125 untill you have found someone to take you spot. does that sound fair?

Comment

Originally posted by pmpn323
                      they are lost and there are some concerns with the person handling the money
                      If you are going to reference the 2nd gen group buy, please get your facts straight.

Comment

I hope you guys aren't mad at me or pigeon for making me the AVM. The only reason for that was the money.... The rest of you guys are still relatively new, so.... I hope you understand
                        yeah i am completely cool with you intruder, and honestly i'm cool with not having any real responsibility, just kinda bugs that we weren't all asked about this. I'm not exactly new
                        that was in no way a shot at intruder. i may have taken what i read the wrong way. sorry, thats just what i got from a few post.

Comment

Originally posted by pmpn323
                          that was in no way a shot at intruder. i may have taken what i read the wrong way. sorry, thats just what i got from a few post.
                          If you read more than "a few posts" you would have known that the 2nd gen thread was started without an AVM being responsible for it... just like how you started this one, by "gauging interest"
                          Someone then needed to be selected and approved, and thats what happened... just like this one.

They are anything but lost, just simply awaiting more members.
                          Regardless, none of this involves or affects you so discussion of the 2nd gen group buy will be over in the 2nd gen section of the forum.

This thread is for your group buy, stay on topic.

Comment

you guys in C.A. could be a great help here. if one of you can find a near perfect hood and get it to them then you will get $100 off your hood cost. so if you find a hood at the j-yard for less than $100 then you save even more. also i need to know if you guys want the underside of the hood to be fiberglass or carbon fibre. personally i'm going to be putting dynomat head shield/sound deadener under mine so fiberglass would do fine for me.
                            I'm in California, and all for helping out. Where is the shop located, if I can hand deliver the hood I will, to make sure it arrives safely. I think the hood on my car right now is in perfect condition, I will double check that before I do anything. I will take a bunch of pictures of it today when I get home, and you guys can let me know what you think. How long will I be hoodless if I send mine in? I can drive my one of my other cars, I don't mind the wait, just out of curiousity. My car is a 91LX, if you want me to go J/Y and find a 94 hood let me know on that as well, I have to get a new A/C switch anyway

Comment

If you can ship to the UK, you can add me to the list for one for sure. I'm still talking to other people to see if there are more over here who want one, but the interest is surprisingly low at the moment. I think it's a great deal, and the pics fo the BF hood look great.
                              www.323gtx.co.uk
                              www.323gtr.net

Comment

My hood

Okay guys, here are a crapload of pics of my hood. There is only one imperfection shown by the giant red arrow, it's hardly noticeable, i don't know if it will be an issue, it should be easy enough to sand and fix I think if it is necessary.

This is just an option, I think my hood would work well, but obviously if you guys want to use my hood I need everyones input on the subject. Let me know if we have a go or not

Sorry for all the pics, but I thought it was important to see every angle I could think of. I can post pics of the underside as well if anyone thinks it's important.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X