Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, sorry i've been gone the last couple days. i've been wicked busy with work and trying to troubleshoot why i'm not getting enough fuel on my custom bp turbo setup. i hope you understand. anyway what questions need to be answered? i call seth tomarrow and have him post something.

Comment

We need a deadline for these... And quite honestly... i'm interested in a proof response from the manufacture aslo if available... I don't doubt you pmpn.. but it would just be a little safety thing ya know..I believe:

Total: $350.00 + s/h
      Depost: $125 which is apart of the $350.00

How long until we can expect these hoods to be withint out grasps after the deadline? When you send out the email and or pm's.. my email is worldhazard@gmail.com

I myself do not have the money right now... i get paid in a week... so thats my situatuion... but we need a deadline set that is a major i think....
      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

oh hell, then I guess count me in also. Cant really take the chance of not being able to pick one up
        94 Protege DX... A work in progress.
        Spring Tech Springs
        Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
        Cone Filter
        17" Rotas
        More to Come......

Comment

b4 i send money to any1 id like to get contact info of the shop and you in either an email or a pm. this is the same guy that did the bf 323 cf GB?

also would you be able to combine shipping for the few pwopl that are in portland OR and myself to save us some green?
          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
          Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

wow... good thinking there3 red... theres at leat like what, 3 or for us us up here that can grab those from portland
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Ya... We're all ready for this thing to go down. Plus if we could get them shipped in a group we could all will. Well those of us who live close enough to do so. Than we can all make a dyno run. **** a cf hood adds what, like 25 whp!?!? I have the money all ready to go, lets get this thing started!!!
              Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
                Ya... We're all ready for this thing to go down. Plus if we could get them shipped in a group we could all will. Well those of us who live close enough to do so. Than we can all make a dyno run. **** a cf hood adds what, like 25 whp!?!? I have the money all ready to go, lets get this thing started!!!
                **** yeah! a cf gathering then off to the dyno!
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

i'm so likin this sound sound of this! WOOHOO... dude... make a stop at cs... group shot with our cf

Comment

I just need to know when to get my hood down there so we can begin this whole process. I don't want to drop my hood until there is a 100% go on this. What's going on with the deposits anyway, I know i'll either pay when I drop the hood, or send a check with the hood if I ship.

Maybe we can all call him and just do a CC# over the phone for deposits? Or paypal whatever, but let's keep the ball rolling. With a 5 month turn-around i'd like to get this going asap.

Comment

Bump for updates??
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

i need at least 3 weeks notice to come up with the cash....my turbo just fryed, i need a new wheel bearing, and a new axle..not to mention my pc needs to be freshened up