This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
    i have been calling and leaving messages, but no call back yet... as soon as i know, you will know.
    Thanks for the update. They are probably off for the holidays and thus the delay in giving you a call back.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
      how?
      unbolt the stock hood and bolt the cf hood on....not that hard to figure it out
      91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
      Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
        unbolt the stock hood and bolt the cf hood on....not that hard to figure it out
        the protege hoods and 323 hoods arnt hte same its not going to look right

Comment

the protege hoods and 323 hoods arnt hte same its not going to look right
          well some one could put a protege front end on a 323
          02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaspeedemon
            well some one could put a protege front end on a 323
            yeah spen did, but its hte headlights and the grilll, he didnt use hte protege hood, he cut the 323 one... i know that it can be done but i think u need to mod the fenders or some ****

Comment

news?

Comment

yeah spen did, but its hte headlights and the grilll, he didnt use hte protege hood, he cut the 323 one... i know that it can be done but i think u need to mod the fenders or some ****
                duh....lol im so far ahead of you its sickening
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

well i wasnt sure because when i said how u just said unbolt old and bolt new one back up lol..., you ever on AIM anymore?

Comment

well i wasnt sure because when i said how u just said unbolt old and bolt new one back up lol..., you ever on AIM anymore?

dude.. is the 323 in ur sig the blue one?
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

yeah its My 323

Comment

Anyone heard anything on this buy? Just wondering if we are still on schedule.

Comment

bump for news

Comment

Sorry guys, but i'm just as anxious as the other who are apart of this buy..But remember, we're not gonna bug Seth, MR, or anyone else in this for updates constantley....

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                            i have been calling and leaving messages, but no call back yet... as soon as i know, you will know.
                            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Hood dropped of on 12/03. I think we should call on an update on 2/03. Thats 2 months and 1/3 the time schedule. Sound reasonable?

Comment

Whats up ye olde protege drivin' homenizzles.... just stopping by to check the news. Seth has withdrawn the money from my account yet. How long are checks suppose to be good for?

Hope all is well and everyone is doing good. Anyone want to buy some 15" Protege ES wheels with 205/45 Azenis for cheap? Just need them out of the living room.

Comment

Working...
                                X