X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
    i bought Tom's other spot

did u just buy it? or did you previosuly get his 3rd spot?
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

No, he bought it months ago...traded me some clear corners for the deposit$ Mazdaracer will pay the balance...I remember posting it many pages ago...I'm down to one hood.

Comment

^ do u mean that u have 1 hood extra to sell?

Comment

i bought Tom's other spot
          Sliiiick.
          My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
          - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Nope the 1 hood I have left is mine. I cant wait!

Comment

DUDE!!! THESE 10 PEOPLE TOTALY KICK @$$ IN THE 1ST GEN WORLD!!!

1. P-rotege
              2. Tom
              3. MazdaRacer
              4. Identity_X
              5. Worldhazard
              6. Redfox
              7. Xerooption
              8. Mazdaspeedemon
              9. 92_2_fast
              10. Clean4wd

YAY
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Hey, guys. I'm new to this. Any chance I can jump in for a 323 hood?
                VDOMAN2000

02 Protege5;

Comment

that would be a different group buy, the hoods don't interchange easily and i think it's closed, not sure if any others can get in or not...PM P-rotege for better answers.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                    No, he bought it months ago...traded me some clear corners for the deposit$ Mazdaracer will pay the balance...I remember posting it many pages ago...I'm down to one hood.
                    Actually, i had marc93lx paypal you the money from my old H&R springs i sold him.

but meh, potatoe, potahtoe

Comment

Actually, i had marc93lx paypal you the money from my old H&R springs i sold him.

but meh, potatoe, potahtoe
                      I was the one that made the deal with the clear corners
                      -------------------------
                      '91 LX
                      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!

If You Want A Spot Tell Me Cause My Protege Got Totaled Last Wk.!!!!!!!!!

U Can Pay Me The Deposit And The Spot Is All Yours.

- First Come, First Serve.
                        Last edited by xerooption; 02-09-2006, 01:48 AM.
                        92 Protege SE: Short RAM, Pioneer Sound System.

Comment

i might take u up on that offer, give me until after the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jitb37
                            i might take u up on that offer, give me until after the weekend.
                            aight sounds good.

Comment

Identity X...You are right! Sorry. I forgot I origionally had 3 hoods. Xerooption, if you get stuck, I'll assume the balance of the hood, but you would have to eat the deposit. Obviously this is a last resort for you, but if you get stuck, I'll get u off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by tom
                                Identity X...You are right! Sorry. I forgot I origionally had 3 hoods. Xerooption, if you get stuck, I'll assume the balance of the hood, but you would have to eat the deposit. Obviously this is a last resort for you, but if you get stuck, I'll get u off the hook.
                                hold on...jitb37 might gimme a deposit and fill my spot. i'll update u when he makes a decision.

thx for offering the help.
                                Last edited by xerooption; 02-11-2006, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X