Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks shaun, look in the 2nd gen community. i just posted some pictures. couldnt post other parts that i brought cuz i am not sure whether they wanted it posted or not. not sure if its a secret.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Oooh...exciting!
      1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun32390
        I'm really looking forward to this hood and getting my pro lowered for the summer...should be hot!
        what are you lowering your car with??

Comment

This is what I suggest Intruder do.

Compile the following information:
          - what cars these hoods fit
          - who is making the hoods
          - contact info for who is making these hoods
          - who is running this group buy
          - who is part of this group buy
          - how many spaces are still available
          - deposit for the hood
          - final payment for the hood
          - how shipping is handled
          - estimated completion date

Post this information in a new thread, as well as a link directing to THIS thread for people who want to read how everything evolved to what it is now. Then close this thread. I could do it but I dont feel I have the right to because I am not part of this group buy.

Anyways, 424 posts is a lot to sift through... especially if you are looking for 2 more people. I suggest you do this, and you will have the info ready for people to view all together, nice and concise.

Comment

I'll do that, Chris. Good idea. I appreciate your input.

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
              what are you lowering your car with??
              I'm planning Konis and Ground Controls but nothing set in stone yet. Got to get rid of some debt first.
              1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Gang, I am closing the thread. The new one is here: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?p=273926

Comment

Working...
                X