Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure that a company who's going to take "so much time" to get a mold ready is not only going to do ten hoods. So since I can't get a reply from prototender I'll wait. I'll wait and see if this thing is for real if so i'll send the hold damn payment.
    97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

lmfao damn so impatient. the hoods wont be ready any time soon, and i have no problem not eating a hood. BUT, here is the thing, i think these guys got a little ahead of themselves..there are only two openings, and now there is more than two people wanting in yes?
      proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

lets see, there's torpedo, and reddragon, and latino. that would be three that you guys keep saying can fit into two spots, so somebody correct me if i am wrong.
        proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Sam you're right. There are only two open slots. 2 of the newcommers will fill those (granted you don't mind forfeiting your 2nd spot) and the third will be on a waiting list. We can ask Puresports to see if they are willing to make 11 hoods. If not then....

too bad you weren't here when it started or didn't trust us enough to send payment.

Comment

yeah, i only took said spot so that we could get OUR hoods, not for the need for a second hood, i'm down with only getting one. money sent.

Comment

Money received. You've got a PM.

It is official. Two spots are open. First come first serve basis.

Comment

so when was the last time anyone spoke to pure sport?
                97 Mazda Protege GT

BEFOREAFTER

Comment

09-28-2005, 05:21 PM
                  Originally posted by beetle_orange
                  seth said that the top mold should be ready by october 5 and another week and a half for the underside.
                  If all goes as planned, PureSports will have a complete mold in 2 weeks.

Comment

so whoever wants to be in show your true intentions by sending in your $125.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                    Mods:
                    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i guess we shall see shant we.

Comment

hey fella's i'm planning on going out there in the next week or so, and i'll snap some photos with the camera of what we got going on so far.

Comment

that would be great sam, i tried calling today but nobody answered. cuz of the holiday maybe?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                          Mods:
                          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yeah i would figure, from what i saw when i went up there they work 6 days a week, so they could probably use a day off.

Comment

Hurray we're gonna have some pics soon!

I have off too. Pretty much just watched movies all day?

What's up w/ the newcomers? Anyone actually send the money?
                              ED
                              '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                              Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                              WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Originally posted by loganss
                                What's up w/ the newcomers? Anyone actually send the money?
                                Nope. It figures.

Comment

Working...
                                X