Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol well all i can say is that I can't wait to take martin his hood so that I can one put on a pro...maybe not mine yet. but a 2nd gen anyways.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

hey sam you back in california? maybe you can stop in seth's shop and take a pic?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by Prototender
        lol well all i can say is that I can't wait to take martin his hood so that I can one put on a pro...maybe not mine yet. but a 2nd gen anyways.
        i love this guys dedication... lol
        dude, if i was within 5 hours from you i would have SOOOO come down and help you with your car
        it friggin sucks that you had to get rid of it

But anyways, in regards to this hood... santos may just have been feelin moody, i can definitely relate.

But for anyone who is seriously getting upset at the service, I think you're out of line. **** like this takes time, the planning production and actual movement of these items requires time, and its not like you guys are first priority either... in reality they're only profiting less than a grand off of you guys... for a ridiculous amount of work. The only consellation is that they have the only mold after and can continue to make $ off it.

Not to mention they're not no small time business trying to make it big, they're already respected so they have their own customers to take care of too.
        You guys are getting an AMAZING price for quality work, from a reputable place. I suggest you remain 'on their ass' to make sure they dont put your order on the back burner, but dont be anything less than completely respectful to them because in reality they are doing the protege community a favor.

Also, I still feel you guys arent going to be getting these on your car for at least another 3-4 months. Keep in mind, you're not doing them a favor... and this is the expected timeframe for a job of this caliber.

The only way you can rightfully be pissed is if the quality is ****!

Comment

Oh and you guys will fill the spots so dont worry. Remember the only reason I didnt get in on this is because my engine swap is priority. If business goes well this summer, once I know the swap is paid for the hood will be next on the list... if the spots arent taken by then.

Comment

word!

what pigeon said.
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
            Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

preciate it pigeon, listen, most of these 2nd genners are quality people, with the same interest as me, soo I try to help out where I can. As for the hoods, yeah the spots will get taken, and mine'll stay in a garage untill a time where I can get another 2nd gen, es, to drop it on. as for puresport, if I do get the rx-8 which its looking like i will, these'll be the guys i'll take it to. as for me stopping in, there is only one problem i'm now farther away from the shop with only one car right now between me and my wife, i'm looking for a job. So if I can make it down there I'll try, BUT, keep in mind that these aren't being made at puresports anymore, they are being manufactured elsewhere, and I don't even know where.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Remember when we talked about monthly payments? It would be so much easier if you can set aside some cash every month. How long has it been? I don't see $50 a month being unaffordable. It's already been 6 months, that's more than enough to cover the rest of the hood and have some extra to go towards shipping. Plan ahead, people!

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                  Martin, it's not about planning wrong. It's about what is important in life and for me right now. The cf hood isn't. If it was done a while ago I wouldn't have a problem with it. I have my eyes set on bigger things than this hood. So relax with your planning comments. You will get your money in cash if you want.
                  Dude he's just making suggestions trying to help. He in no way even hinted that you weren't gonna pay him. You know you are the only person involved in this GB who is complaining about anything, if you had your eyes set on 'bigger things' than this hood, then it would have been good if you actually did plan ahead. If it was gonna stress you out like this you shouldnt have even joined the buy in the first place.

Comment

Martin, it's not about planning wrong. It's about what is important in life and for me right now. The cf hood isn't. If it was done a while ago I wouldn't have a problem with it. I have my eyes set on bigger things than this hood. So relax with your planning comments. You will get your money in cash if you want.
                    dude chill out. don't take that post personally.
                    Almost there

jdm tails... check
                    jdm bumper... check
                    ms lip... check
                    ms grill... check
                    ms sideskirts... check
                    ms rear skirts... check
                    ms spoiler... check
                    ms struts... check

Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

1..2..3 wooo saaaah
                      woooooo saaaaaaaaaah

(it's from the Bad Boys II movie if you have no idea what I'm saying)
                      ED
                      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

oh i thought it was anger management..**** shows what i know i guess.

Comment

Drama, drama, drama in my life thanks to my g'f's 2 best friends. My god. Anyways I am cool again guys. I apologize for snapping at people for this is how I become when I am overwhelmed and bitter. Keep me posted on updates concerning the cf hoods. Talk to you guys later. Santos

Above posts deleted to eliminate garbage posts in this thread.

Comment

so they arent over yet ppl can still sign in and if yes when is the deadline?

Comment

the deadline is january 26th 2006! so send your money now! before it's too late, cause once there gone...there gone!
                              Almost there

jdm tails... check
                              jdm bumper... check
                              ms lip... check
                              ms grill... check
                              ms sideskirts... check
                              ms rear skirts... check
                              ms spoiler... check
                              ms struts... check

Comment

Drama, drama, drama in my life thanks to my g'f's 2 best friends. My god. Anyways I am cool again guys. I apologize for snapping at people for this is how I become when I am overwhelmed and bitter. Keep me posted on updates concerning the cf hoods. Talk to you guys later. Santos

Above posts deleted to eliminate garbage posts in this thread.

I just love this group! who said we cant all coexist?

just put your $125 in so we know how many more we need.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                                Mods:
                                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Working...
                                X