Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wanted to let you guys all know that i am diligently calling seth to get an update.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
      just wanted to let you guys all know that i am diligently calling seth to get an update.
      bump ... cause I can.

Any new info?
      ED
      '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
      Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
      WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

sooo...
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

sorry guys but still havent gotten hold of seth, i am as anxious as anybody else.

Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

I think I saw it in the other G/B thread - they relocated? Maybe that's why Cerville isn't able to reach them.

Hey Sam, you're back in Cali now, right? Could you go visit them?

Comment

well i am in cali, but not near as I was, but, i'll head down there this weekend, so I should be able to stop by and see how things are going. Also try calling them saturday, they seem to be slower then than on other days.
              proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

hey sam that would be great. i've had no success getting in touch with seth. pls see whats up. i know they moved but not all, some work are still being done in the original shop.

Mods:

Comment

sorry guys, the wife had to go in and work saturday, so I had to stay home with the kid and didn't make it down there. but if it makes you guys feel better I missed the san diego supercross too, so YEAH! lol ahhh being a proud parent.
                  proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

still nothing......

Mods:

Comment

Dayum.

Comment

now i'm getting a little concerned here. any new news?
                        Almost there

jdm tails... check
                        jdm bumper... check
                        ms lip... check
                        ms grill... check
                        ms sideskirts... check
                        ms rear skirts... check
                        ms spoiler... check
                        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Is anyone at the shop picking up or you just can't reach one guy?

Also getting a lil worried.
                          ED
                          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Whose legs do we have to break to get an update? lol

Comment

i still have nothing. usually after a couple of messages on his phone seth would call back but nothing until now. all i can think of he is spending more time at the other shop. i will keep on calling.

Mods:

Comment

I was worried weeks ago. Everyone ignored my concern. There has been little to no info from Seth and co for a while, still no pics of anything, and nothing about progress and where they are at right now with a single hood or hoods. I was concerned a while ago and have been since and will remain until I see something.

Comment

Working...
                                X