Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao, yeah but martin maybe if you sweet talk 95 he'll give up the jdm on the 98 for a decent price. lol.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

martin i am putting the ms lip/chin on my US bumpers! bwahahaha

i am going to be busy busy busy.

95pro you better get crackin on those rear skirts man.
      Last edited by beetle_orange; 02-23-2006, 10:44 AM.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
      Mods:
      DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

i would post pics of all the crap i have. but i'm too lazy to take em out of my storage. besides the engine and all my tools are in the way too. but i'll try and get some pics soon.

beetle, any chance of getting a MS 2.5 lip/chin?
        Last edited by 95pro; 02-23-2006, 11:10 AM.
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

beetle, any chance of getting a MS 2.5 lip/chin?
          i'll ask and will let you know.

Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Don't mean to sound like a party pooper but could we keep on topic for this thread. I'm also intrested in the other 2nd gen members projects but I'd rather focus on the cf hood in this thread.

I'm still in the I'll believe it when I see it mode. If march 1 comes around and there are pics of the hood, then I'll be really happy.
            ED
            '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
            Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
            WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I'm sorry.. I thought this was a cf hood thread. My mistake..

Cerville where are the pics mang? Are these hoods that top secret?

Comment

seth called at work and said that they are just waiting for this guy with a pro to show up so they can take pictures of it on an actual protege.

Mods:

Comment

WOOT

Comment

looks like I might be makin a trip your way martin, soon.
                    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Kabuuuuuuuuump!

Comment

sorry man still trying to get ahold of seth. his shop was closed this weekend cuz of some "sickness" that was the message on his answering machine.

Mods:

Comment

AGH THE BIRD FLU!!!! ITS KILLING US HELP me...please argh i'm d................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................

Comment

Info? What the heck are going on with these hoods? Where are these pics we were suppose to get? Some 'sickness' huh?

Comment

bump
                              Almost there

jdm tails... check
                              jdm bumper... check
                              ms lip... check
                              ms grill... check
                              ms sideskirts... check
                              ms rear skirts... check
                              ms spoiler... check
                              ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
                              Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Yeah. What's really good??
                                ED
                                '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                                Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                                WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Working...
                                X