Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'95-'98 Carbon Fiber Hoods by PureSport (updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intruder
    I'll do that for you if that's what it takes to make you chillax.
    First of all

The only problem I can see you having with them is the slow progress. If you're in a rush to get a hood, then by all means find someone to replace you in the G/B and go get your hood done elsewhere.
    You just don't get it do you Martin? It's not the slow progress. It's simply the lack of communication and not knowing where they are at with the hoods. Can you understand this? I can care less if I receive it tomorrow or December. I just want to know how they are doing with them and see what they look like.

Comment

You don't get it. I have been trying to convey to you that given the situation it is best if you just kept quiet. Puresport have not been calling us daily or returning calls shorty for the last year. What makes you think anything'll change? Like I said, you're the only one fussing about this, so unless they feel threatened by your withdrawal nothing is going to change.

Don't worry about it. You'll get a hood before December.

Comment

i didnt want to say it but since intruder has said it i'll say it more bluntly. if it seems i am kissing seth's ass about this whole thing rather than being upset for the "lack of communication or pictures" then go ahead and say it. i'll do what i have to do to get our hoods.

remember, we are at their mercy not the other way around.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
        Mods:
        DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
        http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

Puresport have not been calling us daily or returning calls shorty for the last year. What makes you think anything'll change?

If this is how I treated clients/customers at my job I would have been fired along time ago and our company would have gone out of business very fast. I think it is bull****. But whatever. I will tell you one thing...Never again.

Comment

Hello Cerille
            We are changing phone providers here so don't worry if you get a disconnected on this end today, everything will be back on tomorrow. I am going through the disc right now.

Seth

this is seth's email just now.

Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.

Comment

Hood Pics...

In case you guys want to check it out, here were the pictures of the GTX hood that SPD made/is making. It looks pretty good to me:

Comment

Well, we can't fire them, and right now they're our only hope for a C/F hood. This is precisely why we can't complain.

Personally, I think they're doing a great job. It's taking a long time, but I don't have a reason to suspect that they'll screw us over. I think the hoods will come out nicely, and nothing's gonna stop me from enjoying mine. If I could I'd go get mine personally, I'd thank Seth and shake his hand with a smile on my face.

beetle, you're doing a great job too. I don't think you're kissing Seth's ass. I don't know what part of what I said makes you think so, but I didn't mean to imply it.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by onblur
                  In case you guys want to check it out, here were the pictures of the GTX hood that SPD made/is making. It looks pretty good to me:
                  I think we've seen most of those.

Comment

intruder its when you said "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" i guess i just took it too literally. i took no offense to what you said, trust me. all is good. i think we are on the same page on this one, i just hope we can get everybody else to be on this exact same page.

Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by beetle_orange
                      i think we are on the same page on this one, i just hope we can get everybody else to be on this exact same page.
                      The exact page of not knowing what is going on Cerville? The guy can't even spell your name right. I'm done with this thread. It seems like as if I am talking to a brick wall.

Comment

intruder its when you said "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" i guess i just took it too literally. i took no offense to what you said, trust me. all is good. i think we are on the same page on this one, i just hope we can get everybody else to be on this exact same page.
                        i dont understand how you could take that literally...

i think he meant for santos to not insult seth because seth is the ONLY one in the world right now trying to further the 2nd gen community

sure his communication and time management skills are weak, but santos reasoning and understanding skills are weak as well...

shawn would crawl over his own mother to get a KLZE swap, and martin is tall and hits his head on low clearance ceilings

nobody is perfect!

cerville dont feel insulted you're doing a fine job, nobody could ask of any more from you.
                        everyone who is getting their panties in a knot should relax, santos go play with your girlfriend.... or if you're really feeling adventurous im sure martin will be more than happy to take her place

Comment

santos, i've said in once and i will say it again. if you want to clear things up with seth his number is posted. call him up if you want.

yeah, my bad on that one chris.

Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                            The exact page of not knowing what is going on Cerville? The guy can't even spell your name right. I'm done with this thread. It seems like as if I am talking to a brick wall.
                            wow you need to chill... seth cant spell his name right but you cant ****ing read!
                            and i agree, if you read my post i said it myself. all i want is unity in this one and not bash one another just because its taking them so long. his phone number is for everyone to see so you can call him anytime you want.

yeah sam if you can pls see if you can stop by seth's shop and bring your camera.
                            i'll say this again, we knew from the get go that we were not top priority, he was just doing us a favor. does it give seth the right to negate on his promise? no, but it only means that we have to be patient.

Comment

Hello Cerille
                              We are changing phone providers here so don't worry if you get a disconnected on this end today, everything will be back on tomorrow. I am going through the disc right now.

Seth

this is seth's email just now.

What does going through the disc mean?
                              ED
                              '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
                              Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
                              WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

sorry guys my lifes been kinda topsy turvy right now. what with searching like crazy for a job that will be chill with me going to school, and give me the time I need to do that, and still work full time at a decent wage, and going to school, and taking care of my kid since my wife is working. I haven't had a chance to get my happy ass down there and check them out. I'll see what I can swing soon. santos chill, so far you are the only one freakin out, remember this shop works on 7's mostly, and like everyone said is doing us a favor, its not their primary income.
                                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X