Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clappy
    turbonium.. i keep noticing your sig.. says HotMix grill.. should it be TopMix? or do you have a different one...
    No sh*t. I gotta change that.
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...sorry

Comment

Alright bout time we got this thing on the road...just one more month....one more month...
        real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

Aleksey, did you order them, man?

Comment

damn , I came back right in time Hope you got my money , and everything going well .
            98 protege LX for appearance
            89 626 GT for performance

Comment

I was at the bank yesterday, and put down all the money. It has not cleared yet, though as soon as it will, I will wire transfer it to TopMix, and we will have this thing going. Russian, I got your money, you are OK.

lowpro98, let me know when you will repay me back.

Comment

Hurray!

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

great, when everyone will get their drills maybe we should think about starting a new groop buy ? let's try cf hoods

Comment

Originally posted by russian
                    great, when everyone will get their drills maybe we should think about starting a new groop buy ? let's try cf hoods

You should see a c/f hood in the next month or so...hehehe

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Originally posted by russian
                      What drills are you talking about?

Anyhow, I tried to transfer the money today, but I did not have all of the info from TopMix. I hope to get a reply tonight, and try again tomorrow. We are so close.

Comment

Originally posted by K Dawg ONE
                        You should see a c/f hood in the next month or so...hehehe
                        You mean I'll see one on your car, right ? hm, that's kinda nice to have cf hood ,
                        you could say I'm the only one with cf hood
                        Seriously, I'll need to get one , the one I have now is all rusted, I repaint it a wwek ago, but I think it'll come through one day

Comment

Russian (and everyone),
                          Stay tuned...cf hoods will be available shortly...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)

Comment

Are those universial to all 2nd gens? I know there's a difference between the 95/96 and 97/98 2nd gens, but I'm not sure if the hood has changed.

Comment

I don't think they're different , I think that the one I have now came from 95 because it's definately older then the rest of my car

Comment

doesent matter, if they're a replica of kris' its gonna be a 97-98 style

my only concern is that its carbon fibre layered on top of fibreglass...
                                which kinda defeats the purpose of having a super rigid, ultra light hood

none the less, it'll still be lighter than factory... but if you guys have ever picked up a full cf hood.... wow
                                there's some pinky finger action
                                its amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X