No announcement yet.

Group-buy REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a reason why this is set at 9 grilles? Why not get 10 of them?

Comment

Hello, my Metallica fan. Things are kind of frantic for me right with finals finishing up and trying to find a job at the same time. Anyhow, remind me when you send me the money, and whether it was by mail, or PayPal. I checked the thread, and it seems to me that you decided to join only recently, thats why I haven't had your name on the list before, even though the list have changed a few times. Let me know asap, so we can get this straightened out. Thanks.

P.S. Your PM box is full, so clean it up.
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

I sent you the money today, by paypal. Check your paypal account, I'm sure they're there.

Martin

P.S. And I just cleared my PM box.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
          I sent you the money today, by paypal. Check your paypal account, I'm sure they're there.

Martin

P.S. And I just cleared my PM box.
          My bad, Martin. I just got it. Because I was just talking to the new guy, Protege 108th, and I thought that he already made a payment. I got your money, and it is in process of transfer to my bank account. I am so sorry. School has been kicking my ass very hard lately.

Ok, so here goes the new list as of 4/20/04: (let me know if I have the right names to right usernames, thx)

1. Intruder (Martin) PAID
          2. Naomi (Tim W.) PAID
          3. Clappy (Tim C.) PAID
          4. KDawg (Kris) PAID
          5. Labikesrcool (Lowell) PAID
          6. Pigeon (Chris) PAID
          7. Turbonium959 (Aleksey) PAID

Comment

maybe you should be studying instead of thinking about your grille.. eh eh

maybe i should be studying instead clicking refresh waiting for you and martin to post... cause this seems to be quite entertaining
            lol

Comment

Hey, how do you send money from your paypal account to your bank account? I tried doing this today, but failed miserable. Care to help?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                Hey, how do you send money from your paypal account to your bank account? I tried doing this today, but failed miserable. Care to help?
                You click on withdraw funds button. And its simple from there. Choose to where you want the money sent, and then specify how much.

Comment

I see now! Thanks!

Comment

jeez guys
                    ignore the canadian here why dont cha..

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon
                      jeez guys
                      ignore the canadian here why dont cha..
                      Hey, Chris how are ya? Are you in college too, and if you are what are studying? I am finishing my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Technology this week.

Comment

good good!
                        lol

yea, im studyin towards my bachelor in business administration
                        but i got 2 years left still, its an interesting program tho, i like it

good luck on your exams!

Comment

exams, schmexams!...I WANT MA' GRILL!
                          LOL...jokes

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Ok, good news all around. I am passing my finals, and all of the money we need is on the way to my bank account. We are getting ten of these suckers!!! Also, I just heard from Russian today. He had go back to Belarus for emergency reasons, but he told that he will return in a week or two. So I when this goes through, russian and lowpro98 will owe me, because I got them covered.

So here is the final list:
                            1. Intruder (Martin) PAID
                            2. Naomi (Tim W.) PAID
                            3. Clappy (Tim C.) PAID
                            4. KDawg (Kris) PAID
                            5. Labikesrcool (Lowell) PAID
                            6. Pigeon (Chris) PAID
                            7. Turbonium959 (Aleksey) PAID
                            8. Protege108th (Jesse) PAID
                            9. Lowpro98 (Bobby) (Covered by me)
                            10. Russian (Eugene) (Covered by me)

As soon as my sister's check clears, I will be in my bank making the wire transfer.

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait.
                              So, it's going to take about a month for TopMix to make them and send them here?

OK, nevermind: "about a week to make grills, and about a month for shipment time "
                              Last edited by Intruder; 04-21-2004, 08:07 PM.

Comment

turbonium.. i keep noticing your sig.. says HotMix grill.. should it be TopMix? or do you have a different one...
                                98 Protege SE
                                -------------------
                                1.5L Turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X