No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You havent updated my status to paid in full yet.....no pressure or anything tho

Comment

aw jesus adrian, why didn't ya remind me sooner. Sorry about that its fixed now tho
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I havent been checking it regularly....I just had some time to burn......

Comment

PMed the OP about getting in this BB, no response. How are things coming along?

Comment

steven, talk about extra impatience. let alone posting "no response" today, when you just PM'ed me yesterday. I haven't had much time around my computer & i do work like the rest.
            Either way. please PM Mfactory for all of the payment details.
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              steven, talk about extra impatience. let alone posting "no response" today, when you just PM'ed me yesterday. I haven't had much time around my computer & i do work like the rest.
              Either way. please PM Mfactory for all of the payment details.
              It had to do with more from the fact that I posted in this thread over 2 weeks ago with no response. Sorry about that, didn't mean to russle any feathers.

Comment

sorry

Comment

Have we got a rough idea of when these will be getting made?

Comment

I'm thinking if the testing goes well, and if most people can get their full payment in, we're looking at sometime in the next 3-6 months. Of course that might be a really generous estimate, but I'm not one to expect a great product to happen overnight
                    1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                    BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                    PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                    EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

o i thought final payment was due when they're ready. Am I wrong?
                      Rob's machina de destruccion
                      Originally posted by ragnarock01
                      "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Well, you don't HAVE to pay in full before they're ready, but if you do it gives them more incentive to get the product out because MFactory will have more capital to work with. Plus, you'll get yours as soon as possible since I think they're only making them on a per-order basis, and it's generally better to make things like this in batches because it keeps costs down and makes them more consistent. If you get your payment in after they've made the first run of LSDs, you might end up waiting even longer for them to make yours.

In any case, I plan on getting my other half in soon so I don't have to worry about it anymore

Comment

meeting Monoxide child tonight to see if the problem exists with one of his transmissions.

Comment

Well last night's venture leaves me to believe its a go for the fitment of the LSD.

However, it is noted that not all of the H type ring gears are created equal.
                            mine more then likely were made on a friday or a monday LOL.
                            some are more smooth then others.

Tonight i will be comparing a H type drivers stub to a G type to clairify the dimensions, so as there won't be a slop issue with the axels (this was already fixed for the G types)

as for actual road testing, im unable @ the current point to drive on it- as my project is not quite complete. Again however, the G series is a matching type of example. so i do not believe there will be any corresponding issues whatsoever in its performance.

Stephan, we've talked today & i'll get back to you about the axel stub dimensions as well so we can complete this task.

My apologies to those for the wait time-given its still shorter then the wait was for the G type we'll have the show on the road very soon

Comment

Sounds good to me, thanks for the update. I have a spare trans I can have the LSD installed in, but I'm going to have it rebuilt too and I don't quite have the money ready for it... If I did I would offer to do the road testing since all I'd have to do is swap boxes.

But like you said the two types are really similar so if the G-types go well then I'm not too worried about the H-types.

Comment

G type 28 spline & H type 28 spline- axle stub dimensions are the same!

Get your payments in!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X