No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what happens if it takes me a really long time to come up with the cash? I mean like 5-6 more months. i want to get out but it doesnt look like anybody can buy my deposit.

Comment

eventually i'll get pissed off enough @ this groupbuy & buy a couple & resell them.
      since thats what it looks like its going to take..

People you really need to get your payments in. this has drug along far too long
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Cant we just progress as is, and those 10 who have paid still get the goods ?

My gearbox is hanging on by a thread....if this doesnt happen soon I am going to end up putting my toyota E58 box in this car and buying another E58 box for the other one.

Comment

I thought they were being made already?

Comment

I want one of these for my probe so bad i would be more than happy to buy one from you bpt. even if you put a few extra bux on the price tag ($150+/-). i'm 95% sure i will be back in a stable job in about 6 months. so yeah that would be a nice deed.

Comment

problem is i don't think bpt can afford to buy out 3-5 LSDs and hang on until people buy. i know i can't. Jeez. I'm going to start running scrap like a madman to see if i can do something.
              Rob's machina de destruccion
              Originally posted by ragnarock01
              "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

I was under the impression that they were being made already. Is this wrong, and we need everyone that put a deposit down to make the final payment first?
                1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

^ they are being made. i spoke with Mfactory again a couple days ago
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

btw, mine is still holding together, jerk-off behind the wheel and everything.
                    Rob's machina de destruccion
                    Originally posted by ragnarock01
                    "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Even though my car will probably never see snow, it's good to know it works good in the stuff. I've been thinking about buying a second one so maybe I will and put it in my DD

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarock01 View Post
                        Even though my car will probably never see snow, it's good to know it works good in the stuff. I've been thinking about buying a second one so maybe I will and put it in my DD
                        Can't hurt, you know it will get used.
                        Ryan
                        '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                        STX Prep:
                        MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Free Bump any updates for us stephan?

Comment

Hey guys, please accept my apologies for the lack of updates. We have been so busy with our expansion into China (China Touring Car Championship), we've not had much time to do much else.

I am checking with our engineer just now, and promise to have an update for you guys tomorrow. Thanks
                            MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                            YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                            SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                            SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

Okay guys, here's the official update. We are just finishing up the initial batch of these, and they will be ready to ship out end of next week

For those who have still to pay their remainder 50%, please could you do so asap. Thanks!
                              MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                              YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                              SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                              SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

to me then!

I can't wait!

So is next Friday the deadline for anyone that wants in on the groupbuy to get the freebies?
                                Last edited by ragnarock01; 01-29-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X