No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS man just came while i was in the shower.

hope im home tomorrow when he shows up!
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

Arrived today, thanks Mfactory!

Comment

I can pay the rest of it in 4 weeks. Im changing some head gaskets for a friend on spring break. So i swear in 4 weeks i can finish this up. Is that gonna be ok?

Comment

well after the UPS guy missing me twice, i finally was around when they came today.....LSD has arrived! looks like a high quality product too, to bad its gonna sit on a shelf for 6 months probably before i can run it in my 91gt
          1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

got mine on friday too. made sure i was home, and even wrote a note on the door saying IN GARAGE! lol.

unit looks very nice. busy getting a G series trans together with all PAR internals, but as soon as thats done, my h series will be coming apart, and the LSD will be going in!
            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
            What are you driving?

Comment

Bump, someone please get another one installed, i want to see some more positive feedback & motivation out of you guys
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

if i dont get a taker for my position here then i will pay in 2-3 weeks. i will let it go for 225 bux so you could save $100 on this if you dont have both payments in yet. And even if you offer, i will have to think about it a little, im facing a tough decision.

o sorry thats not the positive feedback & motivation you ordered
                Last edited by Tault; 03-11-2010, 12:42 AM.

Comment

well i had fun last night getting the ring gear off a spare diff that was laying around. took about 15 minutes just using a drill to drill a hole, then a air chisel to knock the heads off, and punch the rivet through the diff. probably gonna install this week into a trans i already have laying around.
                  ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                  What are you driving?

Comment

pictures??
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                      well i had fun last night getting the ring gear off a spare diff that was laying around. took about 15 minutes just using a drill to drill a hole, then a air chisel to knock the heads off, and punch the rivet through the diff. probably gonna install this week into a trans i already have laying around.
                      i hope that ring gear is the one from the trans you are using. Or at least the ring gear and final drive from the same trans. Trannies all wear differently and the gears wear together.
                      Last edited by MK1gGT-Rob; 03-14-2010, 08:01 AM.
                      Rob's machina de destruccion
                      Originally posted by ragnarock01
                      "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Yeah, I would highly recommend using a "matching pair" of ring gear/pinion as well, whether that is used or brand new.
                        MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                        YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                        SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                        SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

I am not going to use a matching pair....i'll post up if I have any issues.

Comment

So I just got a bill from UPS for $13.50 in disbursement and duty fees. Do I just need to eat this or would this be considered part of the free shipping?
                            1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
                            BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
                            PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
                            EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

Dude just pay it, its $13.50, its not going to send you broke.

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarock01 View Post
                                So I just got a bill from UPS for $13.50 in disbursement and duty fees. Do I just need to eat this or would this be considered part of the free shipping?
                                i got one from UPS also.
                                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                                What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X