H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it might be a GD chassis thing. idk
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

So I did as suggested and had my brother order 2 new axles to see if I could get one that would fit. They're both remanufactured, but luckily one of them worked. The shaft was definitely longer than the one I had initially, and upon sliding it in, the clip locked in place right away.

It didn't leak a ton up till now, but having a properly fitting axle is just better. If I can get pics of the axles from Ryan's phone I'll post them up.

Also, the LSD is pretty amazing. Not that I need to tell you guys that, but it really is. The car actually goes in the direction you steer, and tire squeal through fast curves is greatly reduced. It feels like all the previous limits are pushed out a little farther, and it's much more predictable and forgiving now. I really can't thank everyone that participated in this enough, since I've been wanting an LSD for a LONG time. But seriously, thanks to everyone. I'm pretty damn happy
      1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
      BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
      PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
      EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Alright guys!! I have a 91 Probe 3.0L V6 5 Speed and i would like to get that LSD. How do i order one? Thank you!
          Gor ( performanceprobe.com)

Comment

Visit the MFactory website and place your order : http://www.teammfactory.com/helical-lsd

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chief tool View Post
                Visit the MFactory website and place your order : http://www.teammfactory.com/helical-lsd
                Thank you for your responding. Is this correct Part No.: MF-TRS-05H28? For 91 probe 3.0lx 5 speed? It came out 734$.

Comment

Yup...that's it

Comment

Is that possible to get a discount if I will buy 2 Lsd's?

Comment

So, I wonder if I am the only one from this buy that has not yet installed their diff yet? I am in the process of doing the gearbox rebuild now, some 3.5 years after receiving this. Giving the car a comprehensive overhaul at the same time with a few tweaks.

Comment

I love mine! god only knows tho who actually installed theirs.
                        not too many of us left these days

Comment

Mines installed lol but I didn't get it through the group buy, and my car was being a piece of **** last year so I never really got to beat on it too much lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

^ i think you confused this with the G type......

Comment

Originally posted by gbilski View Post
                              So, I wonder if I am the only one from this buy that has not yet installed their diff yet? I am in the process of doing the gearbox rebuild now, some 3.5 years after receiving this. Giving the car a comprehensive overhaul at the same time with a few tweaks.
                              haha you're not the only one, got mine sitting in the garage still, hopefully next summer she'll go in to my 91PGT build
                              1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                                ^ i think you confused this with the G type......
                                Ummm you might be right lol guess I shoulda read the first posts before commenting haha

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X