No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in, I have a 91 MX6 GT with a Precision BB turbo, and this would definately come in handy!!! Whom do I send the paypal payment to, and when is the expected development/shipping date for this product. Thanks!
    91 MX6 GT - Powered by Precision t3/t4 50 BB turbo
    Untuned dyno equals = 280whp, 340 ft/lbs torque on 20psi, stock motor.

Comment

20 counted & more to come im sure!

^^ please PM Mfactory per details on payment, when you have paid,PM me & please have Mfactory confirm this so i may check you off the list as paid.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

PM sent to Mfactory about deposit, i will be sending my deposit when he responds with details.
        1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

$325 desposit paid to MFactory
            1991 Probe GT - lots of bolt-ons, awaiting GT28RS turbo, custom LSD, MS, etc. shooting for 300+ hp - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3132466

1989 Probe GT - will be DD on 15psi w/ bolt-ons

sigpic

Comment

noted & confirmed!!!

Comment

Hey guys, if you wish to jump in on this Pre-Order, please PM me for payment details
                MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

boxed up the H type stock diff!!! its going out tomorrow!!!
                  took me awhile to get the ring gear seperated but all went well
                  Attached Files

Comment

Get your deposits in folks!!! this is going to happen @ a lightening rate of speed.

Comment

Ha ha how did you go gettin the ring gear off? Easy?

Comment

a mild pain to get the ring gear off... but it wasn't horrible. i've done alot worse projects

Comment

a lathe is your best route. i had a bitch of a time getting the ring gear off my old roommates diff to install on his quaif. but worth the work!!
                          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                          What are you driving?

Comment

i managed with a drillpress & 2 sizes of bits. one smal for a pilot hole & a larger one to drill close or same size as the rivet core. once i drilled all 12 i used a hand sledge & a chisel to knock the heads off. pounded the rivets out with another bolt & presto. the ring gear did take some mild coaxing to come off too. but nothing too out of the ordinary. i've got 3 more ring gears to do after this 3.85 , another 4.10 & a G series 4.10 LSD's here we come~!

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                              i managed with a drillpress & 2 sizes of bits. one smal for a pilot hole & a larger one to drill close or same size as the rivet core. once i drilled all 12 i used a hand sledge & a chisel to knock the heads off. pounded the rivets out with another bolt & presto. the ring gear did take some mild coaxing to come off too. but nothing too out of the ordinary. i've got 3 more ring gears to do after this 3.85 , another 4.10 & a G series 4.10 LSD's here we come~!
                              Wow thats a brilliant idea, how did you think of that?!?!

Comment

i know nothing about how to install a diff. the ring gear is actually riveted on? but we're getting bolts to put it back on right?

Comment

Working...
                                X