H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you got the sample!!!

lets get some deposits coming in guys! i want to see this happen!
    6 more to go & we can start prototyping & production soon after
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Mine will be there shortly...in about two weeks now thats christmas has past and i have my bank account straightened back out!

Comment

within 1 or 3 weeks my deposit will follow!

Comment

shogunape: Payment Confirmed
          MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
          YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
          SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
          SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

list is updated! Mfactory my deposit is sent
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Bump for deposits!!!!! lets make this happen

Comment

I've got my deposit in for a G-type unit...While I fully intend to get a H-Type as well I've got to wait a little bit to put my deposit in the pool

But believe me, I need the H as much as the G!!

Ryan
                Ryan
                '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                STX Prep:
                MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

I just went to pay for mine in full then, but the Aussie dollar had gone down to 64US cents, it was at 72 the other day. So i'm waiting a few days to see if it goes back up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by jesiotrot View Post
                    I just went to pay for mine in full then, but the Aussie dollar had gone down to 64US cents, it was at 72 the other day. So i'm waiting a few days to see if it goes back up a bit.
                    its come back up a bit : http://www.xe.com/

I ended up doing the transaction at about 69cents.....I reckon it'll hover around 65-70 for a while.....so I wouldn't hold your breath. Plus I think paypal is about 1 day behind, so you cant capitalise on spikes in the currency.

If I were you i'd just put down half now, IMO the currency has a better chance of going up than down in 3months.

Comment

this is taking forever. after tax returns nobody better have any excuses.

Comment

honestly, i would of figured with all of the interest we had initially found people would be more motivated to get this off of the ground.
                        the G type LSD prototype has been made.
                        see the pic below for an idea whats in the future.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                          honestly, i would of figured with all of the interest we had initially found people would be more motivated to get this off of the ground.
                          the G type LSD prototype has been made.
                          see the pic below for an idea whats in the future.
                          You have to remember we started this group buy two weeks before christmas, a time of year where not everyone has extra money to throw around. I expect more people to pay in the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by jesiotrot View Post
                            You have to remember we started this group buy two weeks before christmas, a time of year where not everyone has extra money to throw around. I expect more people to pay in the next 2-3 weeks.
                            Werd...

taxes will be here in a few weeks...peoples deposits will start coming in (includeing mine)...

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Ditto on the deposits, it's coming. Though do we really need to hurry?? How long will it realistically be until Mfactory will be able to handle the H-Type diffs, the G-Type list is HUGE!! And I'd much rather let them take their time rather than trying to rush a bunch of product to market
                                Ryan
                                '94 Mazda MX6 V-6
                                STX Prep:
                                MFactory LSD [] TEIN [] Enkei 17x9 RPF1 [] Toyo R1R [] Hawk HP+ [] Schroth [] Corbeau [] AWR [] HotShot [] Headers [] Magnaflow [] Side Exit []

Comment

Working...
                                X