This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i understand exams...
    can't wait until this semesters over, hope she gets better, im in for a manifold if i have to wait 2 months, ETD is really the only other option...and i'd much rather have a topmount, even if it only looks cooler lol

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

did u get the gasket i made the i sent you???? just was curious also i will be in ohio doylestown for the 22nd of theis month to the 29 and be flying back just incase u dont hear from me also doublle checking on you having my adress etc still ty

michael

Comment

Originally posted by mazdax3speed View Post
        i understand exams...
        can't wait until this semesters over, hope she gets better, im in for a manifold if i have to wait 2 months, ETD is really the only other option...and i'd much rather have a topmount, even if it only looks cooler lol
        Thanks bro, She's doin well and it turns out that her back isn't as bad as they originally thought. She'll be out of the hospital in about ten days or so. Dr's said she should 100% in about 6 months so that aint too bad.

I can't wait till this semester is over either. All I want to do is work on my car and this project but I have no time right now, it sucks. Oh well, two weeks, and one day of finals( its pretty awesome having 4 finals scheduled for one day btw) and i'm done.

I'm not sure if I said this or not, but I have set the topmont price at $500. There is alot more time and material in the topmount than the ramhorns. Is that reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by pumer1904 View Post
          did u get the gasket i made the i sent you???? just was curious also i will be in ohio doylestown for the 22nd of theis month to the 29 and be flying back just incase u dont hear from me also doublle checking on you having my adress etc still ty

michael
          Yeah I got it. Thanks buddy. I actually didn't even need it, lol. I contacted Aaron Weir who is the guy I have always got my flanges from and it turns out, he is the one that made the manifolds for Skuce. So he had the vj20/t3 flange in stock. Pretty sweet I thought.

Comment

just got your post in my welcome thread, i am planning on starting the build maybe this winter. put me down for the mild manifold (that should suffice right?) ill be morelikely picking up the plug cover in the near future as well. I may be willing to take the road trip up to pick these up (im just outside of philly) or send it back home with my ex who goes to psu.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              just got your post in my welcome thread, i am planning on starting the build maybe this winter. put me down for the mild manifold (that should suffice right?) ill be morelikely picking up the plug cover in the near future as well. I may be willing to take the road trip up to pick these up (im just outside of philly) or send it back home with my ex who goes to psu.
              Sounds good bud. However you wanna do it is cool with me.

Comment

koo no prob glad everything werked out ok yea sorry havent been on right now im in ohio kinda near you for a week or 2 then i will be going back to daygo thanx carcrazed

Comment

any pixs / updates ???? ill be in daygo on the 27th leaving from ohio hopefully

Comment

Updates?
                    sigpic

Comment

I might be needing another t3 manifold so i'll be interested in this
                      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                      |.....Overnight....................| ||
                      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

whats up with your old one?

Comment

sorry to keep bugging but any updates? I dont want really want to buy a etd manifold, and cant have a local shop make me one because they would need my car for mock-up, but I need my car lol.

Oh and how much extra for 38mm external wastegate flange? v-band or normal style.
                          sigpic

Comment

well i think we have 2 weeks b4 he returns with any new info and untill he can start building my ramhorn i believe im first in line and i already paid in full so now im just waiting for the pixs and tracking info guess iwill have to use my stock bp26 manifold untill this ramhorn gets finished

Comment

No updates as of yet. Been crazy busy with school. My last final is on thursday so I want to have this manifold done and shipped by the end of the week.

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
                              sorry to keep bugging but any updates? I dont want really want to buy a etd manifold, and cant have a local shop make me one because they would need my car for mock-up, but I need my car lol.

Oh and how much extra for 38mm external wastegate flange? v-band or normal style.
                              No problem bud. I'm as anxious as anyone else to get this done.

There is no extra charge for a 38mm deltagate/tial style flange. V-band would be a little extra unless you send me the flange that comes with the wastegate.

Comment

So do you have a prototype to show us? You've gotta have a test manifold for fitment right? Cant make production with out that.
                                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X