• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump come on guys you got 4???

Comment

Is there any chance that this could be made
      for the 2nd gen guys also??? I would be willing
      to fork over the money for something such as this...
      Mike A.

Comment

i dont know anyone with a second gen otherwise i would help ya out

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
          i dont know anyone with a second gen otherwise i would help ya out
          Why don't you goto your local junkyard and buy a
          headlight & parking light off a 2nd gen and try it on those. I promise you'll
          make your money back very quickly if you were to be able to produce some
          lids. I'm sure every 2nd gen owner would buy a pair if the price is right.

I know i will if u can.....
          Mike A.

Comment

ill talk to proto koncepts see what the want for em and then you can setup a GB

Comment

Originally posted by Drackonn
              ill talk to proto koncepts see what the want for em and then you can setup a GB
              ok, that'll be great!!!
              how many 2nd gen'rs are we gonna need to get thesE? 15?
              Mike A.

Comment

Im definately in!! Will these look bad on projector-style headlamps (when/if they become available)? When are these going to be available?

Originally posted by nando2323
                1. glyph
                2. Drackonn
                3. ablanco_jr2000
                4. nando2323
                5. steve_protege

Comment

Whats the update on these?

Comment

drackonn, we got five, is that enough for a few, at least?
                    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

sorry guys i forgot about this thread ... i just read it again ill talk to them tomorrow, my buddy that runs it just got his wisdom teeth out so it might be a few days

Comment

whatever count me in boys.
                        Visit My Garage

Comment

talk to em yet?
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

if you only got 5 people they need to charge 75 a person, thats why they want you to get 15 people to keep the cost down.

they would rather you have more people so they dont have to charge you out the ass but let me know.

Comment

Is this posted on other Protege forums? Maybe we could five more people that way.

Comment

I'm trying to decide if i wannem er not......I'll let you know later on today..........
                                "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                                X